Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how clean is your bong?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by McBongwater, Apr 5, 2009.

1. just wondering. i keep mine as clean as possible, i just swish some hot water in there after a burn sesh and it keeps it clean.

2. i usually clean it with rubbing alcohol and kosher salt mix. then i rinse with hot water. i never clean my bowls or anything i put my weed in out though because the resin adds to the thc lvls burned and slows the burning process. so i only clean inside resin out and not the resin in the bowl area.

3. ugh oh mine is grosss. I rarely clean it even though I should...And I try to change to water about once a week LOL

4. I have a cheap plastic bong but I've never really cleaned it. It is a nice size and was only $10.

What is the best way to clean one?

5. extremely clean, isipropyl achohol, hot water and salt is what gets it shiny clean, put a 1/4th or 1/8th cup of salt into the bong along with a decent amount of alchohol, mean while heating up a pot of water for later, swish the salt and alcohol around, salt is abrasive and cleans up any resin or sticky residue , pour down the toilet after wards and immidiately flush, note: always do in ventilated area or outdoors, smell is horrible usually and vapors are potent, after u pour out the gunk, pour in the hot water making it over flow, repeatedly pouring more letting the excess flow out (always best to do outdoors or in the sink), after a few minutes of letting it sit andget real hot, pick up with a towel and drain the hot water out, never put a hot piece of glass under cold or even kinda cold water, it can break just like any other piece of glass, just let it sit or slowly temper it with lukewarm water then to cold after a miniute or so, the result should be one of the cleanest used bong or pipes you have ever seen, it works everytime for me

6. its clean as hell right now just formula 420ed it up i usually clean it about every 2 weeks or so....

7. i usually clean it 3-4 days or depending on how many sessions. i can never get the very top of my downstem and unfortunately it is an ARTS so its rubber grommet but i cant get to it like right below the the rubber grommet at the entrance of the female...

8. usually very clean, but I haven't been using it lately cause of my bubbler. the ash catcher is dirty though.

9. mine hasnt been cleaned in months....hhhmmm dirty bong water.....

10. I just waxed my bong with Armor All.

11. ^^^whoa that won't taste too good next hit ya take :eek:

haha i keep mine clean as shit, usu. clean it at least every other use, my friends think i'm a neat freak, i just like tokin' on fresh lookin glass :hello:

12. Never been cleaned...

13. I need to clean mine, but i've been using other pieces lately.

14. ROOR is always clean never seen smoke just vape
    Illadelph gets cleaned every few days

15. supa clean. I rinse it out after every use and clean it well every few sessions... Always looks and tastes like a new piece when you light up :)

16. mine is so fucking filthy, im bout to clean it it taste so bad rite now

17. we cleaned out ours yesterday, first time every after having it for 4 months or maybe alittle longer, daily use. It was sooo bad. we out alot of alcohol, warm water, dish soap and rice and salt. Do then like 5 tines and rinse it out alot. It is sooo clean, the rice and salt is what helped alot getting the big crap out. It looks brand new we were so amazed

18. Realistically, I just clean it with salt & alcohol every time I pick up a fresh bag or if friends are coming over