How can you tell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by steppenwolf, Feb 15, 2010.

1. I want to start growing outdoors, but i need some seeds first, obviously, but how can you tell whether they are Sativa or Indica?
    I prefer Sativa over Indica mainly because they both produce a different high and sativa is for me.
    Do you guys buy yours off the internet or get them from close contacts?

2. I buy all of my seeds online, most good seedbanks have filters so you can weed out the indicas, and shop only sativa.

3. Read the descriptions, knowledgeable breeders will know if the line they're selling is sativa or indica.

4. You know of a good website?

5. attitude seed bank

6. I personally would search out breeders and ask them first, then proceed to Attitude or Seed Boutique for you purchases. Attitude will not answer any question pertaining to germination, growing, etc... b/c it places their business at risk. You can find some very nice and unique Sativa strains on Seedbay as well. I would email some breeders n the strans which interests you, just to make sure they fit your needs, and will mature on time in your grow season.

7. #7 tKB-Man, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
    I recommend Mr Nice Seeds - Walkabout. Highly recommended quality genetics made SPECIALLY FOR outdoor growin. You'll love it.