Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can you tell your weed is clean?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigus517, Mar 22, 2012.

1. If you mean the weed not being flushed befor being harvest you will get a chemical taste.

2. If it burns black that just means that it wasn't cured correctly or something like that.

3. Smoothness when inhaling, signs of a proper flush/cure, as well as good taste/aroma; weed ashes white when burnt, not black; It should burn evenly and light with ease and stay cherry once lit, you should feel a clearheaded high rather than foggy/confused ,etc etc

Well, now that I actually read your post, I see you're talking about laced weed, not how 'clean' the actual weed was grown/handled. In that case, Idk, never come across laced weed, always had "clean" weed.

4. i think laced weed is more of an urban legend than anything. it really isn't worth the dealers while to lace weed.. especially in dime bags. other drugs are expensive too eh

5. Let me get this straight.

You think in a Down economy like the one we are in that you bought $40 worth of weed, got the right weight and are afraid he put a drug on it that would have Quadrupled the price just to screw with you when he wouldn't even be there to watch you get all messed up???

Dude relax, take a deed breath. In through your nose out through your mouth. There you go, feel better?

OK, There is nothing wrong with your weed. There are Thousands of different strains. You just got something a little different. Hell there are even strains that have the same name but are totally different plants because some people have no idea what they are talking about.

6. I all ways thought the whiter the ash the more organic the bud is I could be wrong thoe.

7. Well White ash would mean that you have burned everything. That is what you want, I mean what good is that black goo.

Then again I have heard some people smoke that goo. Taste like someone shit in your mouth though (Please Don't ask).

8. [quote name='"Tanhands"']Well White ash would mean that you have burned everything. That is what you want, I mean what good is that black goo.

Then again I have heard some people smoke that goo. Taste like someone shit in your mouth though (Please Don't ask).[/quote]

You had shit in your mouth?

9. Laced thread # 65,778

People that dont read the forum before making stupid threads like this make my heart bleed.

10. The only time I ever got laced weed, it was laced with heroin. My dealer called me 20 minutes later saying he gave me the wrong bag. I gladly traded him the 8th back for 5 grams of the same bud only not laced. Dealers don't lace weed and not tell you about it. And if they do 99% of the time my situation happens (just not always as generous) and 99.99% of the time it never even happens.

All in all, you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than getting laced bud. You're fine man. :rolleyes:

11. Simple answer is unless you paid to have it laced it probably won't be.