how can you tell when you arnt high any more?

Discussion in 'General' started by addict, Apr 13, 2009.

1. #1 addict, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    for me idk when it is, i kinda just use the clock or its when i start thinking about smoking pot again. lol idk lately i have been more high then not like i literaly almost spend all day high so for me sober is kinda a weird feeling. like im not used to it and dont know how to feel. Is it like that for any one else?

2. I know I'm not high anymore when I start to be pissed off about nothing again.

3. I think if you have to ask yourself if you're high or not, you're not. Or at least you're not as high. But sometimes when I'm coming down I'll feel sober for a little bit, and then a couple minutes later I'll feel really high again. It's weird.

4. lol i know what you mean somtimes after i get high and then i sober up i get kinda moody and am sorta short fused

5. one time it had been an hour after i smoked and i stood up and got this huge head rush and then felt really high again for about 10 minuts it was so weird

6. well, i would have to say if you can actually get up and walk around and know what youre doin', then yeah, youve come down and its time to smoke again.

7. shit i do that high i literaly go through a day high so i have to do all that stuff high any way so for me thats now how i know

8. i get cranky too when i'm comin down. and i dont talk alot.

9. Because I become sober, obviously.

10. I can usually tell I am no longer high any more, By the lack of feeling high!

11. This is exactly what I would've wrote if I could think now. :D

12. its hard to lose the feeling of being high when i dont really get that high. i live in a place where we only smoke mids (no on has dank) and a lot of it (well i do any way) so i barly get high i mean i do feel it but not for as long or is it as strong thats why im taking a t-break

13. when i start to get the munchies.
    like you can feel the come down...you just know youre sober..
    i used to close my eyes and see buddha and if it was shaking i was high.
    if it was just like staying still i wasnt hahaha
    so long ago

14. I have this weird moment in my head where my mind kinda realizes "I'm back" and that's when I'm not high anymore

15. its funny how you say im back because every time i would get high i would think i was in another world a perfect world and i would refer to sobriety as "real life" idk its kinda werd

16. Usually I'm awake. I almost always smoke at night so I fall asleep high

17. :smoking:

18. I dont know if consciously realize when im not high. I just start smoking again - so my subconcious is at least on its A-game. Oh yea, and when i wake up i usually know im not high... so i smoke

19. yepp same for me wake and bakes always seem to get the my highest to but im willing thats because i havent had any weed in like 8 hours witch is a lot for me

20. Well theres two things for me

Smoke during the day- theres grey area where i'm like I dunno if I'm high or not and then soon after that I realize that I'm no longer high

Smoke at night- I usually am tired also so when I'm coming down that weirdness of being tired and a little high just make me think I'm high till I go to bed