how can you tell whats in rolls

Discussion in 'General' started by smooth08, Jul 25, 2007.

1. im down to eat some rolls, ive never done it before and it looks fun, but i was reading on erowid and it says its hard to tell whats actually in the pills, an that there is usually a lot of bad shit in there, how can you tell if its MDMA or not? my dude said that pure MDMA is usually cut with vitamin C to make it bond into the pill, but that people use a lot of other shit too thats not good for u

EDIT, my friend whose brother sells it, says the ones he gets are some kinda bear? i can get details later but hell be sleepin right now, and they are double stacks and are 15 a peice, is that deals?

2. people pay anywhere from 5-20 dollars per pill.
    i can get a good dose of pure mdma for 12-15 dollars, press pills for 5.

e pills should have mdma in them. other common ingredients include caffiene and methamphetamine. some tricky pills have dxm or research chemicals in them.

see if you can find some people that have rolled on the pills you're about to buy. ask them about their experiences and how clean the pills seemed. you could also ask the dealer, but many just pump their product regardless of how good it is.

3. you can get pill test kits from the internet. just do a search. im not gonna post the link because idk if grasscity sells them but you can test your pills and see exactly whats in em b4 you pop.

4. i hate to say it but the only way is to buy a test kit, or eat them lol

i had some pills on saturday (third time) and they were definitely cut with DXM or heroin, i was at a rave(global dance festival at red rocks once year) and i didnt move the wholetime

normally you get shit cut with meth or some hardcore uppers, because normally you looked cracked out the day after, and when your on them you are usually dancing and talking with everyone.

its a great drug just dont be stupid about it

5. You can get your pills tested, but then you gotta mail 'em to a lab and I doubt they return it. Jus pop the roll mayne. Aska homie if he's had rolls form your guy and if they were nice or not.

Remember to stay hydrated :)

6. http://www.ecstasydata.org/

You could try looking at that site to see if you can ID the pills, but of course it might not list the ones you want to buy.

7. ya stay hydrated, but dont be retarded about it

honestly i have rolled all night before and never got dehydrated, i was strait dancing all night too, and sweating,

i would say limit your self to two bottles of water over the course of the night

you might not even need water if your not dancing at a rave or doing something physical

honestly if your ready to do it, then do it. just know your drug before hand.

also if your on medication for anything double check to make sure it wont react bad with the mdma

my friedn julie roled once with us and she didnt tell us she was on meds even tho we asked her, we were on the phone with poison control and hospitals all night tryin to make sure she would be ok. she was but like i said make sure your not on anything else that could possibly react bad

8. ya stay hydrated, but dont be retarded about it

honestly i have rolled all night before and never got dehydrated, i was strait dancing all night too, and sweating,

i would say limit your self to two bottles of water over the course of the night

you might not even need water if your not dancing at a rave or doing something physical

honestly if your ready to do it, then do it. just know your drug before hand.

also if your on medication for anything double check to make sure it wont react bad with the mdma

my friedn julie roled once with us and she didnt tell us she was on meds even tho we asked her, we were on the phone with poison control and hospitals all night tryin to make sure she would be ok. she was but like i said make sure your not on anything else that could possibly react bad

9. water toxicity comes from drinking too much water and not pissing it out, not straight drinking too much water, be sencible and you will be fine, drink when you are thirsty, pee when you need too, and if your pee is orange drink more, if its clear then you are fine, but if you are paranoid about these things then stop drinking for a while, you only get dehydrated if you run around or dance or something....

but how this thread got onto this subject i will never know. All i can say is its insanely rare for one pill to overdose you so you might as well take it and findout

10. "Double stacks" is just a slang term to try and get you to buy the pills. It makes it seem like you're getting more for your money, but it's misleading. X is measured in mg, not "stacks"...

dancesafe.com has pill-testing kits (I think that's the site) that you can buy to test your pills before taking them. Any other info you wanna know, check the link in my siggie. It's quite informative.

11. the only real way to know is with a test kit. X is so misleading with all different kinds of shit. X should only contain MDMA but most dont. I have taken it 4 time only once was the roll different. It is honestly the best feeling ever

12. The last batch i got were definatly methy. I popped 2 around 11pm, was wired till almost 10am

13. listen to this man

No one seems to belive this around here, Ive gotten looked at like im retarded when ive said "tripple stack dosent mean shit" to people trying to sell em