how can you tell what your plant is

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mike2885, Mar 28, 2006.

1. ok i got a couple of bag seeds i dont no the what is was but how can i tell what kind of plant it is going to be

sativa or indica

2. Put your ear close to them, and they will tell you.

3. Ha ha. Cute.

Yo Mike,
    Check this out. Right out of Ed Rosenthals "Big Book of Buds":

Indicas- these plants are fairly short, usually less than 5 feet tall. They are bushy with compact branching and short internodes. They range in shape from a rounded bush to a pine-like shape with a wide base. The leaves are short, very wide and a darker shade of green than most equatorial Sativas because they contain larger amounts of chlorophyll. Sometimes there is webbing between the leaflets. Indica buds are dense and tight. Indicas usually have shorter flowering times. The high is heavy body-oriented and lethargic.

Sativas- grow into 5-15 feet tall and are symmetrical pine-shaped plants. The internodes are longer than Indicas. This makes the plant look taller. The lowest branches are the widest spreading 1 1/2 to 3 feet. The leaves are long, slender and finger like. Plants are light green since they contain less chlorophyll. Sativa buds are not as dense. Some varieties grow buds along the entire branch. Sativas generally have longer flower times. High is described as soaring, psychedelic, thoughtful and spacey.

Indica Sativa- leans more towards indica characteristics

Sativa Indica- leans more towards Sativa.

4. thax man that was a big help

5. i think you helped alot of people thanks