Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can you tell what is in your green?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cnk, Feb 1, 2009.

1. It might be paranoia or the weather, but recently I've bought two dimes consecetively from a person and since then I have been itchin randomly. Does anyone have pictures of green mixd with other drugs, example : meth? I've seen all sorts of weed, with spidermites, mold, and what not. But I'm assuming, for the best, that it's in my head because the human eye should be able to pick something out visually. Right?

2. Your dealer is not going to sell you anything laced unless he tells you about it and charges you extra.

3. not true.

a guy i used to know bought from a dealer he's never met before and his was laced with coke. usually when people lace weed they're trying to get whoever they sold it to to get addicted to there weed so they can raise there prices. its like a 1 in a 1000000 chance that your weed would be laced though.

4. I'm pretty sure it's all in my head, I've inspected the bud and nothing seems wrong. I assume the cold air is whats drying my skin out and causing to itch. I just got scared cause I have a wound on my ankle that doesnt seem like its healing at all, and it secretes a clear substance that can appear glass like but in a yellowish tint. It could just be the process of it healing but iunno i should prob see a dermatoligist or somethin. Thanks for the info guys. If yall get pictures of laced weed post them.

5. when your dealer laces your shit with meth, its just a bonus!!!!!!:smoking:

6. about your ankle. you've probably just got an infection or something