How Can You TEll The SEX!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by highlife116, Jan 1, 2009.

1. I really cant tell right now.Dont now if its to early or not,its been 3 wks for 2 and 2wks for tha others.Is it to early to know or should i be able to tell.:smoking:

2. Too early right now. Read my link below.

3. As stated before it is too early, when you can see what is shown in the pic below you'll be able to tell:

[​IMG]

4. Ok i see,GOOD PICS.So both plants have them two little stems growing off them.Soo you can ony tell by either the white hairs or the pollen sacks:smoking:

5. at the start there nowhere near as big as the pics show (though they are great pics), look to cantharis' sig to the "sexing" link that'll have more in depth info .... and also too early in case u hadnt gotten that :p lol gl with the grow.

6. Yes exactly.

HERE are a few macros of females.

7. I hate to be a dick, but there is a newbie forum here for a reason, as well as a search engine. Please learn to use them.

8. any way to emulate that macro function if your camera doesnt have it, i just cant get close ups with my digital

9. #9 HomerK, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009
    You could try putting a magnification lens in front of the camera's lens. Just make sure not have any zoom turned on. Are you sure your camera has no macro? Most do have it, represented by a small flower icon.

10. nah cant find any small flower icon, or any mention of macro, housemate says he has 1 though so problem solved :D

11. :hello:
    fuck off homerk,free world biatch,you dont have to respond DICKHEAD

12. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yet more hostile post! I do agree though, how can you have read any post or searched if you do not know signs of sexing?

Ask for advice, ( in the wrong section)! Then post crappy reply

13. Grow up.

14. #14 zpyro, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009
    I'll show YOU macro :p

[​IMG]

Obviously that's a female. I don't have any male pics yet, I have 4 females and one that isn't showing any preflowers at all

Here's another shot of a different plant, the preflowers are very visible and conspicuous
    [​IMG]

Your plants won't get pollinated until you start flowering and the male pollen sacks grow and pop. Keep checking them and you'll soon see a definite difference (if you have both males and females)

If you see these, it's pretty obvious what sex it is
    [​IMG]

15. wow unbelievable shots good find

16. Im thinking this will happen in the next 2-3 years when he is 18,the legal age for GC.;)

17. Man I sure do miss Weed Farmer...

18. that was just what i needed for a good laugh. thnk you to both parties involved :D
    hahahahaha