Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Can You Smoke When Your With People...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iTRiPPY, Sep 26, 2010.

1. I know how to sit down with homies/homegirls who smoke and have a sesh. but i'm talking about what if your with somebody that doesn't smoke and doesn't like you to do it? This apply's to a few people in my life but mainly my girlfriend. We have been together since we were 17 and we're 19 now. She's not all up tight drugs kill blahblahblah. She drinks sometimes but i was on probation a few years ago for weed and that was a shitty time in my life, that's why she doesn't like me to do it.

I only smoke a bowl or two like every other day. a quarter of beasters could last me 2 weeks maybe? I'm not irresponsible about it either. I dont take it anywhere and i chose to do it in the comfort of my own home.

enough about me. Tell me how you guys can smoke when your with a family member or friend that doesn't like it. :)

P.S. i've tried have talks with her multiple times but we just end up argueing so its w/e.

2. I usually try and respect the persons feelings. Don't try to pressure her into anything, that just makes it seem more sketch. You could ask her to watch "The Union", she'd probably be more chill after that... It works for me everytime lol but it sounds to me that shes more worried about the law than the weed it's self so idk.

3. Yeah man, respect her enough not to smoke when you're around her if she doesnt like it....

OR you could take the filters outta some cigarettes, empty the tobacco, and fill em with weed. :smoking:

Oh, and keep a small amount of baccy in the cig, so it doesnt have an overpowering pot smell;)

4. get a ciggarette one hitter. haha take it all in one hit hold it in. and walaaaaa

5. Bake some brownies man but tell her she can't have some