Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can you make a hole in glass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boombiddy, Jan 26, 2009.

1. lol!!

2. Like everyone else said just use a drill bit very carefully, carbide bits aren't really that amazing they get dull easily, unless you have a drill bit sharpener, and I don't think diamond bit drill bits are mass produced, I could be wrong though, I know of diamond saw blades, but that's it. Oh and if you are successfull in drilling through the glass make sure right when you completely drill through it that you keep the drill bit spinning and go back and forth a couple of times through the hole. With something like glass the drill bit catching on a very small piece can cause it to crack, and not to mention probably hurt your wrist, so be careful.

3. You my friend are not too wise, think and research before you open your ignorant mouth to accuse others of lying.

4. [ame="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=NK_eDfBenog"]YouTube - Beer Bottle Bottom Break THE COIN TRICK[/ame]

bad quality but I expect that piece at my house soon...pm me for my adress pls

5. diamond tipped drill bits. Cost like 5 bucks, and are shaped like a spade. I stole one from canadian tire no problem, and have made my own glass bong from it. You dont even need a drill, you can just carve the hole by hand if you need too

6. #26 cosmokramer421, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    thx for sticking up for me bubonic kronic. But that video you posted is a little different then what I'm trying to explain. In that video it appears he's breaking the bottom of the bottle out. What i'm explaining is to put a perfectly round coin sized hole in the side of the bottle that you can use as a hole to put in a bong slider. I couldn't find any videos of it being done, but it can indeed be done, iv'e seen it done several times. Here's a link that references my idea.

"glass - glass is probably better cuz no plastic fumes get in the way to
    stink up yer toke and what not.. to get a hole in a beer bottle heres
    a cool trick.. drop a dime in there.. let it slide down to the bottom,
    now flick the beer bottle upwards towards you in a sudden and even jerk,
    let the coin slide back down and flick again in the EXACT same way ..
    the idea being you want the dime to hit the same spot in the beer bottle
    many many times.. as you do this a soft spot will begin to crack through
    the glass and you can chip it out quite easily.. ive seen friends do
    this and form a PERFECTLY round hole in 30-50 flicks."

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_info19.shtml

Next time I hangout with the kid I'll be sure to put it on video so I can prove this dude that
    i'm not lying, maybe he'll actually send me a new piece? doubt it...

7. Depends on how thick the glass is. But it would be better to just go buy a bubbler or regular bong.

8. Haha when I made my SoBe bong today, all I did was take a screwdriver, put it on the thin part of the bottle, and pounded it with a book. It worked. I don't recommend it though