How can you guys like being drunk?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Nathan, Aug 18, 2009.

1. I really do not understand it at all. It is a terrible feeling IMO. If it is something you enjoy that's great and I don't mean any offense. But please explain what you like about it. Cannabis was the first drug I ever tried so maybe that has something to do with it.

2. Well I like getting kinda drunk by myself, that's what I'm doing now. But getting really drunk I reserve for when I'm at a party or getting fucked up with friends. It's a good feeling, I think, but as with any drug it has its partakers and non-partakers. (Is "non-partakers" a word? Meh, seems like one.)

3. I like being drunk, just not wasted. Once i get dizzy, I'm done. I wonder the same thing to the people who like to get shitfaced.

4. I love being drunk, being high, being drunk and high, it doesn't matter.

I just feel completely fucked either way, but I agree that if you drink way too much it can be a little hard to handle.

All in all I like both, but cannabis is better.

5. gettin drunk is mad fun sometimes, i would never wanna drink everyday but its perfect for events/parties..

6. I guess a small buzz is nice at a party but thats the only way I would drink.

7. i dislike getting shitfaced, and i am pretty much indifferent to getting drunk, it's not enjoyable, or really un-enjoyable. pretty indifferent. i will say though that i sometimes enjoy having a drink, or two (literally only a drink or two) when i get high.

8. I like the really good Vodka. That shit just makes you feel godmode. Im gonna try to blaze before the nights through to reach:

Optimal Asskickery.

9. Hey dude, i just turned 21 like fucking 3 weeks ago and before i hit that milestone i always wondered the same thing.

Like, ewww alcohol. Why would anyone want that shit? But I've been to the bar, tasted many fruity drinks and i always stop drinking once i get that warm, fuzzy feeling all over.

But yeah, i still wonder why people enjoy getting shitfaced, all they do is start fights, get emotional, or just put a damper on the rest of the party. IMO they're fucking annoying when they slur and come all up into my bubble.

10. I feel the same, but is it me, or the Alchohol completely kick weeds ass. I mean, 1 Bowl Vs 1 Shot, I feel the shot and no weed.

11. Kettle One is my absolutely favorite, I wish I could afford it more often, but when I can drop the bread I make sure I pick it up.

I met some girl recently who from the beginning of the night talked about how she was an alcoholic, and probably killed close to a handle of Malibu rum straight by herself. She was floored all night long man, I'm tellin you I've never seen someone go at it so hard.

12. Yeah, it gets you fucked up faster, but with weed at least tomorrow you won't be feeling like shit.:p

13. i remember the parties over summer break, getting shit faced and blazed..

hotboxing with some friends inside of whoever drove's car, go in, get shitfaced, and go hotbox somewhere in the host's house if it was cool with them

def not mixing purple drank with all that again though :p

14. How can I like being drunk? Well how am I drunk right now?

15. Yeah I don't get it either, I hate the feeling of being drunk.

16. Sounds like someone needs a T break. I smoke about 7 days a month :(. But atleast I get completly baked out of my mind from one bowl. As long as it's not dirt.

17. I hate being dizzy/sloppy drunk, it just turns me into an animal. When i'm at a party or something though, i'll have a few drinks or play a few games of beer pong, then follow that up with some of the sweet ganja. But yeah, i don't get how people can actually want to get shitface drunk all of the time. Not the best feeling

18. I think It's horrible. I would honestly rather be sober.

19. did you mean to say one HIT, or does a bowl really not do anything to you? Cuz that sucks monkey nuts if you cant get stoned off a bowl.

but yeah OP.. HERB>Alcohol..any day of the week.

20. weed is way better

but i love bein shitfaced mayne. just drink till fun shit starts happenin... rum n coke is the way to go