Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can you get rid of the weed smell after hotboxing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OLIVER420, Oct 3, 2009.

1. The other day, my friend and I found this awesome thing in the forest which looks like some kind of abandoned paintball/capture the flag arena with a really professional-looking underground bunker and all sorts of shit. The bunker has little vents from which somebody would shoot a gun or something and the two of us had the genius idea of blocking them and hotboxing the joint (no pun intended).

But, we've never hotboxed before and we're (at least I am) a little paranoid about my parents being able to smell it by the time we get back. I'm bring an axe bottle along, but I don't wanna completely drench myself in that shit because:

1) It doesn't smell good.
    2) Then my parents'll be like "lolwtfwhyyousmelllikeAIDS" and I won't know what to say really.

I'll be in a t-shirt, sweater and jeans (but I won't have the sweater on while hotboxing. I'll leave it outside the bunker and carry it around so I can put it over my skunky t-shirt later on and hopefully don't smell like herb on the outside).

After we hotbox, we'll have about 2 hours during which we can walk around outdoors. Around how long do you guys think it'll take for the smell of the magical herb to air out so that a couple sprays of axe could cover it up?

2. you will be fine if you got 2 hours to just walk around outside. just make u bring sum gum or sumthing.

3. Im lost, you said you went to the forest to smoke, not your house. If you think yourt clothes will smell bad just change them and spray some axe. If that doesnt work take a shower.

4. what i did if i had to see my parents after boxing..

get a couple fleecy sheets(more scented than other dryer sheets)
    wear a white tshirt
    leave your sweater outside like you said
    put visine in
    blaze
    after rub the fleecy all over your tshirt
    put your sweater on and wave the fleecy over your pants and sweater wave though because the fleecy will leave white marks if you rub it

if your staying outside then dont worry about it really
    your clothes will air out, maybe wave fleecy lightly over your clothes a bit before you go home though

5. what i did when i hotboxed on my lunch break @ work was axe really lol...

but when they started crackin down on the weed smell we would wear a hoody while smoking...let the smell absorb into the hoody then take it off when we go inside...still smellin fresh