Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can you get resin of my filter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SublimeFTW420, Aug 5, 2011.

1. So I have this weird, I guess filter kind of thing. And it is just COVERED in resin. Scraping it off was my first idea to try to get it out, but apparently that isn't the case. Is there any other way to get this heavenly resin out of my filter and into my lungs?

Attached Files:

2. soak in isopropal alcohol

3. But im trying to smoke it afterwards, im trying to conserve my weed, or resin I mean.

4. You use a filter to filter out the resin, but you still want to smoke it? Am I missing something?

5. Soak it in iso and pour what you soaked it in onto a plate then let the iso evaporate off... Then scrape n smoke

6. ^^beat me to it

7. Gotta love the app :)

8. Don't smoke it.

Please, have mercy, do it for the children. :(

9. Rez is almost a diff high