How can you get casual sex w/o a relationship?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 5, 2012.

1. speak for yourself but i'd rather my girl have a tight ass than a loose one, loose assholes are just a bad time

2. I know a few guys who like their girls with one. SO YOU'RE WRONG! :p

3. See, I kinda feel like there's a double standard on this. I have female customers calling me sweety and/or hun several times a day at work.

4. tell the girls you dont want anything serious & that you will be seing other ppl make that very claer to avoid possible psycho bitch situations!
    theyll either go for it or they wont, the ones that are just out for a bit of fun most likely will

5. Go to parties and creep out all the drunk chicks.

6. The best advice i can give you is treat them like youve already fucked em

7. If the sex is good then the girl will want you as a booty call if you dont want a relationship.

8. #88 ThrashManiac93, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Nightclubs. I've never actually brought a girl home from a club, I live with my parents plus my dad wakes up easily so if we're not gunna go at it like animals, and have to keep the noise down, along with trying to sneak some drunk bitch out of my house, it isn't really worth it for me, so I will wait til I move out for this. If I wanted though I could get sexy girls from these clubs easily.

Pretty much all you have to do is:

- Get a nice alcohol buzz
    - Dance and look out for girls showing interest or dancing close to you
    - Dance with them for a while, maybe ask her to get a drink, then take it somewhere more personal, start kissing, look for signs that she wants it to esculate
    - You may be able to take her home then, or you could dance with her more.
    - Then after just ask, "what's going on after this" or "so where are you going now?"
    - "Do you fancy coming to my place". Girls may need a bit of pushing from you. E.g. she may answer "no" or "hmmm, not sure about that". Then you say "are you sure", "come on, why not?" If she still says no, say ok, say goodbye, you could get her number. Don't look dissapointed or upset. Take rejection like a man.
    - If she says yes, take her home and destory that pussy.

Some DONT'S:
    - Don't hang round the dance floor staring at the girls on the dance floor.
    - Don't ever act desperate. Don't search the room looking for recognition and looking at girls desperately. Be relaxed, chill, have fun. MAKE HAVING FUN YOUR PRIORITY. Even though you are mainly going to the club to get laid, your priority should be to have fun for yourself. Girls sense desperation. Girls will want to party with the fun guys that are dancing, not giving a fuck, than the people surrounding the dance floor.
    - Don't be clingy. It's ok to dance and make out with several girls. Again, being clingy shows desperation. If it is obviously a one nighter, there is no point in pursuing her after imo.

As for meeting girls in other places e.g. on the street, in the gym etc. Pretty much as simple as making eye contact and doing a slow- spreading smile, to the point of like your about to laugh and say "Hi". Then just talk to them if the situation allows. Otherwise just carry on your business, so if you see her again it is not a cold approach when you talk to her. If you dont see her again, no big deal. And thats it. Just talk to girls, forget any pick up lines or routines, just talk to her. Look into signs girls show when they are attracted and escalation, e.g. she touches your arm, you touch her back.

Even though I have provided you with a lot of information, it is not really neccessary. Routines reall do suck, you just have to let it flow naturally. Be confident in your self, and don't worry if a girl rejects you. Just move on and learn from the experience.

Also: Being attractive, confident, funny, good in ged and witty are all positive traits when it comes to girls. Work out, eat well, dress in a way that suits you, smell nice. This may sound arrogant, but I am a beast in bed. All it comes down to really is being strong and fit and researching what girls like, listening to how they respond to certain things.Being good in bed can get you a lot of casual sex. The girl may want you as a booty call if your good. Good luck. This must be my longest post ever, but when im high i can write forever. Being good in bed can get you a lot of casual sex. Booty calls

9. tell women you have a 10 inch tongue and you can breathe through your ears.

works like a charm,.

10. what if you've never done anything with a girl before? than is it alot harder to hookup or acquire a 1 night stand?

11. Damn this ***** went haaard. I am dying even after reading it already.

12. no if the sex is actually good there's a hormone released in the girl and it's identical to the one that's released during pregnancy to create the mother-child bond, so watch the fuck out for that if you don't want a stage five clinger

13. Yeah, but they're saying it just because its what they call people. They aren't texting you trying to get with you.

I don't like it if I'm talking to a guy and we've been talking for a week and he calls me babe or love. Its hard to explain.. its the way they do it. Its like they think that if they call me babe or love or whatever that I'll think they actually like me and I'll give them pussy.

14. You gotta spit game and present yourself as someone a girl would want to fuck, not marry.

15. 1. Start telling lies
    2. Get real fucked up
    3. Disrespect them
    4. Put your hands on them
    5. Have a lot of money
    6. Drive a clean ride
    7. Inflate your ego

I don't do any these but I ain't pulled a ho in a minute. It's grind time. Hos are a waste IMO . I can scoop em all day but after your 40th bitch you'll understand. I've been with more ho's that this whole thread combined

16. #96 JEI3US, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    Bottom line is you gotta have a really good game to get girls to fuck without relationships at a constant level. You must be a cocky and really confident Alpha motherfucker. So ultimately if you have to ask you obviously have no game OP and this is simply a luxury you will unfortunately never pocess. I know it sucks, I have friends that will whip out their phone and show me 3-4 different options of girls that are DTF on a single night and that is the american dream my friends.

17. naw man that's bullshit. i have game. get outta here

18. #98 alpo, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    If I may answer your question ... A babe must make a pass at you

19. Become friends with a slut. Find a slut fake a friendship and if yo penis is satisfying enough you'll get permission granted for a booty call.