How can you get casual sex w/o a relationship?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 5, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA]Scanners (1981) Head Explosion Shot - YouTube[/ame]

2. lmao, oh my god

3. i actually did answer your question seriously but you took it as a joke..bubububbbbitchhh

4. i was deadly serious with my prostitute post.

she will probably tolerate your anger issues too.

5. Hookers?
    As other people have said go to a bar or club there's always chicks that are down and its easy.
    Dating websites.
    Some of your lady friends might already be down for it.
    Aslong as you don't look like a mutant and you have some game its a simple process.

6. Throw house parties at your house/appartment.

Sooner or later someone will just stay with you because they don''t want to drive/they want to fuck you.

7. this guy is CLEARLY desperate for sex, this isn't a redeeming feature at the bar or club, in general, desperation tends to put women off.

8. There's desperate woman at clubs too, OP never said he wanted a super model type looking gal.

9. Whoever says they never tried to suck their own dick is lying

10. ^Lol... Whoever has tried to suck their own dick is a fucking weirdo... Are you serious? Sucking your own dick? What the fuck is wrong with you?

11. #71 xpixiex, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Woah, dude. This is the 21st century we're living in. Try to be a bit more open minded and see if you can suck your own peeps. You might end up liking it. :smoke:

[​IMG]

12. First of all OP you gotta chill out man. This is GC a forum for stoners half the answers in every thread will be jokes. No need to get mad man.. and no need to call people clowns. We're much more entertaining then clowns :D

To answer your question: Firstly you must not act desperate, we hate desperate boys. Go for the slutty girls.. you know the ones with their ass half out and tits showing. Go to bars and clubs and go for the ugliest one of the group... she'll be happy just to be getting attention. Go to parties.

Also go online like other people have said... there's plenty of websites for this. I actually read a thread about some guy finding a fuck buddy on craigslist.. you can search for it if you want.

13. #73 GreenRangerFOH, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Can I get like a normal girl that's not outwardly slutty or ugly? Are those rare? I mean my bros get some decent girls but most them are hoes...I guess casual sex isn't for me. Maybe I'm the relationship type :confused_2:

Sorry if I come across as an angry individual..I just hate when people troll when you're trying to get some help. I like funny and I see alot of hilarious stuff here. But, sometimes it's outta place...idgaf

[​IMG]

14. You can find that but it would probably take some time to meet her. Unless you have some female friends who would be down for it.. the only guys that I've ever fucked that I wasn't dating at the time were both exes and my two closest guy friends that I've known for years. If you just want pussy then you shouldn't care what she's like... it seems like you want to find a nice girl to fuck. One who's company you'd enjoy... kind of like a relationship? You might be the relationship type man, nothing wrong with that. I think that's great:)

Yeah, I get that man. Its cool:) I get pissed off when people post stupid shit on here too sometimes... you just gotta laugh at the joke replies. If any posts are going to irritate you it should be the ignorant ones.

I hope you've gotten some help out of this though.

15. thanks alot. i noticed my game goes up so much when i'm high so i just gotta smoke wit a girl and i'd probably be golden. that sounds kinda sad tho but...getting high is like magic.

16. No problem man. Weed helps lots of things... its not sad. A lot of guys on here are better at talking to girls high. You just gotta be confident. Confidence is key. Being confident can make you 10x more attractive.. my last ex wasn't super sexy, he was just cute and very confident, which then made him super sexy to me.

Don't stress it man, you got this.

17. could you give me some tips on sweet talk? my bros do it all the time but i can never be so smooth.

18. I can't tell you what to say... you might want to ask one of the guys in the thread. I can give you some tips though:

Don't call girls pet names (babe, baby, ma, love etc.) most girls HATE when guys do that. I know I hate that and all of my friends do as well. I dont want a dude to call me that shit unless he truly means it and thats how most women are.

Dont act too interested. You don't want to come off as desperate.

When speaking to girls you have to be VERY comfortable and confident with everything you say. You have to be as comfortable talking to them as you would be talking to an ugly chick. Everything you say must sound like its the truth even if it isnt, you have to say it with conviction.

Act like you're actually interested in what she has to say... ask her questions and shit. But remember don't act too interested. That'll drive em crazy.

That's all the help I can give. I'm sure the guys in this thread will be of more help though.

Oh and you might want to search through here for a thread on how to talk to females... I've seen A LOT of them here and it'll have all the tips you'll need.

19. #79 CoffeeDrinker, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Go to a bar or meet someone online that always worked for me.
    I'd avoid craigslist though it's full of sketchy people and there have been crimes linked to CL.
    I have straight male friends who swear by Craigslist but everytime I've put ads on there in the M4W section I get emails from fake spam bots, prostitutes, or bisexual and gay men who think that I want them.

When I've put ads in the M4M section I just met TONS of flakes, game players, and pic collectors or people who just want you to email them nude pics but aren't interested in dating or even meeting. I have no issues if I email someone or correspond with them and either one of us says "Sorry I don't think this is going to work out let's not meet." but yeah the M4M section is full of sketchy people. There's also a lot of male prostitutes and people into unprotected sex and meth.

20. [quote name='"Omega369"']QQ more OP
    before working on girls, you should work on your temper. Maybe that's why you aren't getting laid[/quote]

This.

You're not going to get any without a laid back sense of humor. No one likes a tight ass.

Now, you want my advice? Put yourself out there, that's all anyone can tell you. We don't know who you are or how you act.

All the girls I've had casual sex with all started off with casual convo. You just have to know when to make the right moves and what to say.

Other then that no one here can help you