Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can the REAL MEDICAL MARIJUANA be DEFENDED when the drug warriors push PHARMACEUTICAL SYNTHETIC drugs like MARINOL and SATIVEX?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by JoeVullion13254, Aug 15, 2013.

1. #1 JoeVullion13254, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
    Im talking about the real natural marijuana (the plant and the buds) thats available in 20 states where patients can get the real thing and patients are allowed to grow their own! Not that synthetic big pharma crap that project sam is pushing. I tried Marinol and Sativex and they dont work as well as real marijuana. I dont get the homegrows with Marinol and Sativex! The drug warriors continue their crusade against medical marijuana. They use the argument that no medicines can be "smoked" as a pretext to take away the real thing from the patients who need it.

First of all Marijuana DOES NOT HAVE TO BE SMOKED! There are edibals and vaporizers but the Patrick Kennedys and Kevin Sabets of the world wont stop. They want to force me to buy big pharma drugs like Marinol and Sativex. They dont want me to have the plant which works best for me where I could save money, not have to leave my house and not have to depend on others. I want the plant. I want my homegrows!! Marinol and Sativex cannot replace that. I want the real marijuana. 

How could medical marijuana the way we know it be defended and protected as an option against those who want to take it away from me?