How can people not treat a cold soda like delecacy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Billy Mays, Mar 31, 2009.

1. I remember when I used to chug a bottle of soda like it was water. Maybe its smoking, maybe its getting older, but after tasting how pure and cleansing and scientifically simple and organic water taste, I don't see how I could be careless with the drinks of today. The sharp sweet tang of a Sprite, in the freezer just long enough to become perfection. The almost overbearingly sweet mountain dew that totally tastes like liquid candy in comparison with water. Liquid candy, my childhood dreams come true. Or the dark flavors of coke (wwhich I prefer over pepsi). Or even the different flavors of ginger ale, orange soda, grape soda, etc. Amazing.

Taken in sips that swish the mouth, like a wine taster, so it becomes one with my mouth. You feel the tingle of the bubbles and the coolness on your dry mouth. They are in sleek plastic bottles that fit your grip perfectly. Nice cap to screw on tight and keep that fresh taste in mannnnnnnnnn.

Anybody know what I mean? I feel as though I'm in the future when I'm drinking small batches of delicious carbonation water in modern looking awesome 16 oz bottles that are great for portability.

I think I'm addicted to soda.

2. You just gave me a boner for some cream soda. Im goin to get some right now.

3. idk man, i definitely prefer water to soda

4. On a scale from 1-10, how fucking z00ted are you? :D

5. I like the way you think... It's nice to relish everything you do and savor the moments. You make something as simple as a coke sound awesome. Ever consider a job in advertising?

OH WAIT...Hi Billy Mays ha ha ha...

6. i prefer my soda warm. actually i prefer almost everything i drink at room temperature besides beer and water. guess im weird.

7. i use to take it for granted. i got caught up in the instant gratification of everything. so its good to train myself on self control whether it be drinking pop, eating, masterbating, etc..

8. its in the top 10 for best feelings when really thistry:smoking:

9. i use to take it for granted. i got caught up in the instant gratification of everything. so its good to train myself on self control whether it be drinking pop, eating, watching tv, masterbating, etc..

10. my favorite sodas are always like, mango soda fucking rules, and jones soda flavors are so good, i love sprite but mountain dew and pepsi/coke are just eh to me

11. this photo of mine will speak for itself.

[​IMG]

12. homeboys cant fuck with an ice cold coca cola

thats one of the best things around

13. Oh! Enlighten me immaculate one =]

14. soda heaven

15. you are not alone, i love soda. i just had a ginger ale and it was fucking refreshing.

16. After recently switching to only drinking water,
    except at restaurants and other fine occasions I've come to appreciate it much more
    On the Coke vs. Pepsi debate-
    I love both, but I can taste significant differences
    Coca-Cola is more of a vanilla light cola taste, while Pepsi is a deep dark heavy plain Cola
    both are good and refreshing, but different.
    Thats how I would describe it anyways.

17. I definitely prefer ice cold water over some cold soda.

I do treat pop, aka 'soda' as a delicacy. I only buy it a couple times a year.

18. Exactly! And when I do buy it, I buy the good shit. Made out of cane sugar. Mmmm.

19. Yeah, I rarely drink soda. Only like 12oz every 2 months or something.
    I'm not trying to get diabetes haha.