Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How CAN it be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hiltoniano, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Ok I will start off saying that I know that smoking out of a can is bad, from either the paint on the outside or the aluminum. And I also know that you will tell me to go buy a piece, roll a joint, or vape, (and I now have a piece) but my question is : how bad is smoking from a can? I have not done it in about 8 months, and dont plan on doing it again, but back in the day, I used one about 40 times. I know bad right....... well how bad?

I have looked online but there quite a lot of bullshit, and I was wondering if anyone had some legit knowlage, links, or forms, and whatnot.....

2. Its Burning Metal, It Is Belived to cause Alzheimers

3. Bingo. Yes that is the generally perceived notion

4. as far as i know there is not production bc lighter that burns at 1200 degrees. which is needed to vaporizer the aluminum in the can. but as for the graphics and shit i have no clue.