Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I weigh my bong down?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cBeastwood, May 25, 2011.

1. My ashcatcher seems a bit too heavy for my bong. Is there a way I can weigh my bong down? All I can really think of is filling the beaker with some type of pebbles/glass.

2. Some Marbles, also draws nicer :D

3. Tables/couches/whatever need to start coming equipped with built in bong holders. Cup holders are everywhere, get with the times people!

4. You don't think they'd have a chance of cracking the beaker or downstem?

Why would I put water in a bong?

5. get some diffuser balls, they are plastic and dont hurt your bong. that and water, or if you dont care about looks, tape some lead to the opposite side of the ac

6. lol'd.

7. And just like pretty much every cupholder in existence, the bong holders will be awkwardly sized and almost totally useless ;)

8. #9 Flemian, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

Really?

9. If they're plastic would they still be heavy enough to weigh it down? Where can I get these? I've never seen them at any head shops around here.

Edit: No, not really. :D

10. Marbles will be fine it you dont go nuts and swing it like a light sabre :hello:

11. What I was thinking is that the bubbles would cause them to rise and drop and possibly crack the downstem.

12. #13 Flemian, May 25, 2011
    Just use your hands... No marbles.

13. Wouldn't be nearly strong enough to lift up glass marbles, unless of course you're Greed and using your imperfect door, in which case the bong will be obliterated anyway.

14. Take the bong on board an aeroplane, and have the plane making a constant ascent, the gravitational pull will make the bong seem heavier

15. Do you suck like a hoover? lol, i dont own a bong but ive been to places where they do the marble thing, seems to work :p

16. Boulders

17. I've never put marbles in a bong so how would I know? Lol, but if you say it works, I guess I'll have to try it.

18. Go to discfunktion dude!! They got what you need

19. #20 DaFt VaDer420, May 25, 2011
    Lol^^^