How can i water my plants without being there?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BoulderBuff420, Mar 4, 2010.

1. hey everyone i have spring break coming up in a few weeks and i was wanting to go home for at least a week but i have my plants here so i dont know what to do.....i dont want anyone to take care of them for me.....i was just wondering if yall had any recomendations on a way i could automatically water the plants daily while im outa town

2. yeah ill order some and test em while im here....but those are ok for me to stick one or two in the soil with solution mixed into the water?

3. i have personally never used them... but i dont see why it would be a problem. simple solutions are usually the best and these things seem pretty straight forward. let me know how it works out if u use em... :)

btw, i just googled 'automatic plant watering' and there are other items available u may wanna check out. see what's best for u. these just looked cool and effective.

4. Yeah I'm in the same situation....
    I had to go on vacation for a week during my last grow and purchased something similar to the aqua globe... It worked quite well but it was pretty large ind heavy when filled

I got them at lowes for like 5 $

5. yeah i just read that the aqua globe eiither floods em or doesnt water at all...there god for everything but weed....i think ill just buy an oasis autmatic waterer there like 70 bucks but the have good reviews can be set to water certain times and has a 6 1/2 gallon reservoir