Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can i use my vaporizer to get the best results?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FroZeN1, May 13, 2012.

1. I just bought a vape yesterday and it's a box one and you put the bowl into the heater thing and I was wondering how to get the best results. Help please?? Should the weed be grinded? What should the temp be? All that stuff

2. Yes grind the weed. No insight on temp, don't have a digital reader on mine.

3. All vapes are different. Play around with it until you can get the biggest hits of vapor, without making the bud inside black - it should be brown when finished. Use the numbers to remember about where worked best for you; your numbers might be totally different than someone elses.

IE - my EZ vape started vaping around 400, vaped best 420, began to REALLY char around 430. My buddies EZ vape vaped at 340, burned 344, did NOTHING at 334 or lower.