how can i use a glass blunt?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Dr Hemp, Aug 29, 2011.

1. I'm thinking about buying one along with this roor bong at my local head shop I'm just not sure how to use a glass blunt

2. very carefully

3. Said like a Champ.

4. is it good ?

5. You just grind up some weed and pack it full, light it, and push the smaller piece forward as it burns to get rid of the ash. :smoking:

6. oh word thanks :) I might pick one up like in the am

7. #7 nugsalad, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
    I got my glass blunt a while back and have been very pleased with my purchase. It was just like I expected....a glass blunt :p They are super handy, and smoke well. Very easy for an on-the-go smoke sesh, I use mine in my car a lot. The cool thing is that you can pack it up with as much bud as you want and still be able to smoke it. It can be a one hitter or a phat ass blunt! I would get one, they are cheap like 10-15 bucks.

Here's what mine looks like. Sorry it's a bit rez'd up :) Yes, yours will get dirty like this so clean it and don't be lazy like me hah. You can slide the mouthpiece in and out to adjust how much you can pack. Pack de nugz, light an smoke just like a blunt. Just slide the mouthpiece up when your toking to ash it.

This is the glass blunt "almost fully extended" Its not always this long because you can make it smaller by pushing the mouthpiece in.

[​IMG]

8. damn how much can you fit in that

9. that actually looks pretty fuckin tight I might look into 1

10. Depending on how well your nugz are gound up, and if it is fully extended, I would say a little less than an eighth. prob between a half eighth and an eighth :) Idk for sure though, never measured exactly, I just pack it up :smoke:

11. Not seen this before. Might get one.

Cool story bro...

12. cool story bro doesn't fit here but glass blunts are def a cool smoking device and have been around for over a decade.

PUFFER

13. Life is a story to me.

14. that looks awesome I'm down to get one now :)