Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can i try to not act high around family?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgarc3, Mar 24, 2012.

1. That's some BLTC right there reminds of me when I use to do oxys before work to feel awesome and then I had to do some speed so I'd be alert and energetic and not nod my ass off. Why not just not smoke?

2. Excercise while high more often, you'll get used to moving faster, hence be a better actor.

3. Ive never heard or seen anyone move as if in "slow motion" because theyre high. I do know that the more you smoke, you will find it increasingly easier to act normal when high around others.

4. Visine. Your wish has been granted. Unless your a total tard when your high. Just chill out man, you'll be fine.

5. I just sit to computer and play games ;)

6. [quote name='"Manik209"']Ive never heard or seen anyone move as if in "slow motion" because theyre high. I do know that the more you smoke, you will find it increasingly easier to act normal when high around others.[/quote]
    You've obviously never been around a sober energetic person after they've smoked they go from bouncing off the walls to everything about them just being way to mellow compared to their sober state

7. Infect coke through your vains or speed lol

8. [quote name='"Manik209"']Ive never heard or seen anyone move as if in "slow motion" because theyre high. I do know that the more you smoke, you will find it increasingly easier to act normal when high around others.[/quote]

I used to do that and go on "epic adventure" (aka walking realy slowly to the other side of my twin size bed). This "adventure" might last a whole two minutes just to get my pipe by the window, lol.

9. sativa takes that problem away it gives me more energy haha! i smoke indica when im hanging out cause its more of the couchlock kind of weed. sativa is the i wanna go do something kind.