Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I trip on Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by inb4bud, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 inb4bud, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    Like literally, I wanna trip balls, and dont want to do dangerous drugs.

How much dank do I have to smoke to start to see visuals?
    EDIT: I know Weed is not a hallucigenic (Well Audio it is)

2. U don't. U can't trip on weed it doesn't work like that

3. The only time ive seen visuals on weed was with SATIVA. Me and my partner smoked an eighth together out of a g bong. it was nothing like drugs tho, just like a green ball was floating in my vision when i closed my eyes

4. The only times you "trip" on weed are those coveted first few times smoking. The closest thing to tripping on weed is prolly to just to do a lot of spot hits of hash oil, as that usually gets you on quite a level of highness, especially of you have never done spot hits before.

5. I heard you have to smoke 10 pounds of hash to see visuals

6. so much fail:cool:

7. Make some weed edibles and hit some good hash bongs, that will put you in a good place for a few hours :smoke:

8. The first time I ate edibles, I smoked before I ate them and then fell asleep because I thought they weren't gonna kick in.
    Woke up and my vision was like melting and was higher than I'd probably ever been.

9. gotta say i wouldnt want to trip on weed i like the weed normally give you trippings for that winch can not be named

10. Lol @ this thread

11. Yeahh u cant really hallucinate with weed... But the other day i was smoking on my balcony and i couldnt tell for the life of me wether that giant tree was swaying in the wind or not :trippy:

12. You can trip on weed the only thing that trips you out is your mind set. However, it can be overwhelming which some people don't like so if that is the case you can starve yourself and smoke some dank and convince yourself you're going to die. :)

13. weed IS a hallucenogenic

weed is a psychedelic sponge

14. You can get tiny visuals (nothing trippy, just mistaking things for other things and stuff like that) but you can get auditory hallucinations which can be extremely trippy. Pretty scary sometimes too.

15. #15 StevenTyler77, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    I think weed is a psychedelic drug of its own kind, in that it induces qualitative changes to consciousness, as opposed to uppers, downers or opiates, which induce only quantitative changes (either arousal or sedation).

That being said, you can't trip like on acid, DXM or DMT on weed, because weed is a different drug with different effects. You cannot "trip balls" the way you probably expect to.

Nobody can tell you how much to smoke. Everybody is different and I for one sometimes got visual effects at lower doses and none at higher ones. Edibles are reputed to be more trippy, as far as I know.

Just smoke and enjoy your high for what it is, without wanting for it to be something else...

No discussions of other drugs allowed -WW

16. Okay, Marijuana is a slight hallucinogenic at higher doses. But it's more of a psychoactive you can not "trip balls" on weed, But in a way marijuana does make you "trip," but not in the way you would perceive as visually. Very head stoned though, enough so to lead you in to a panic attack, haha

17. [quote name='"Mr Psylocibin"']Okay, Marijuana is a slight hallucinogenic at higher doses. But it's more of a psychoactive you can not "trip balls" on weed, But in a way marijuana does make you "trip," but not in the way you would perceive as visually. Very head stoned though, enough so to lead you in to a panic attack, haha[/quote]

OP, you should do what this guys username says, it's completely safe and is tons of fun

18. Op one does not simply trip on weed lmao

19. I completely agree, eat me :]

20. #20 jcal123, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    There are hallucinogenic drugs that aren't dangerous. Mescaline, shrooms, LSD, etc.

NO discussion of other drugs allowed -WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.