Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I tell what kind of high I am experiencing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ScentedStoner, Nov 27, 2011.

1. How can I tell when I'm smoking product, what kind of high I am feeling?
    And most of the time I'm high, why do i always feel so weird? I feel somewhat socially awkward :/

2. That's how I feel completely.

But otherwise, just how it feels.

Sativa I believe is generally socially awkward. :smoke:

3. Other times I'm just like so chill and having a great time. Other times I feel so in my own brain and start wondering if everything I'm saying is affecting how others feel. thus my soical awkwardness.

4. I didn't know we were suppost to feel sober when we blazed dank...the questions you are asking, i don't believe should be asked on a forum such as this, rather you should ask them while you stare at yourself in the mirror.

5. I always seem to have the same high

6. youll gain that with experience , I can tell what bud im smoking just by having smoked some buds more then once .

7. Ha, I feel like that normally. Sucks bro.

Wish I could get ahold of a nice sativa, to see if it helps me out.