How can I tell my parents I want to keep smoking weed..

Discussion in 'General' started by ImmaBlowTrees, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Little background information:
    I've been caught last year, & they only grounded me for 2 weeks, they completely took over my privacy, they started going through my emails, facebook, text messeges & anything else possible.. After that they never brought it up or thought of me any different, but recently (about 8 months later) I started smoking again & I feel if I wanna come clean to my parents but I don't know how..

Last year I had absolute shit grades. Had to take summer school for 2 sessions & I was always getting into some kind of trouble, in other words.. I fucked up

This year, I'm close to honors, and i'm planning on being on honors, i've been good & haven't fucked up horribly bad yet, so they should trust me?
    I just don't know.. cause it's hard as hell explaining to them i'm going to some kids house they've never heard of to go chill, they get all suspicious and sketchy lmao

What do you guys think.. I keep seeing this website when i'm searching for this kinda shit & no one has my kind of situation haha

Thanks if you actually read pretty much my life story

2. bummmp

3. Eh. Parents will be parents, and kids will be kids. That's just about all I can think of ha ha. Why tell?

4. sucha good answer haha

edit: because i dont like being sketched out, all of my friends are just smoking with their parents, and my dealer deals with his mom haha, she goes out for him and picks/drops shit off, wish life could be that easy for me

5. Why would you want them to know? Just keep it to yourself and you'll be fine.

6. whenever i come home baked, they keep lookin at me and checking my eyes, is there a way I could just tell me and they'll be chill with it?

7. Yea I wish my parents would get weed for me, but it ain't like that ha ha. My parents care, but they don't care. Gotta play the cards your dealt. Peepin in other peoples hand could get you smacked.....or thrown out ha ha

8. Probably not. Just use Visine, it's pretty cheap.

9. oh, i know that, i'm not new.
    sometimes I get home & they'll be asking me why I smell like ciggarettes n bud, i just say i was at some bondfire, but they just get sketchy.. haha

soo.. anybody wanna explain how to tell them and be chill?

10. Q: How can I tell my parents I want to keep smoking weed?

A: I want to keep smoking weed.

11. hahahah, so true, but without them freaking out

12. man just be honest. just tell them you like the way it makes you feel. how it makes everything seem real. tell them its a way to relax. and steal all the snacks. let them know its who you are, asking you to stop is going to far. dont change for anyone, you live once so have fun.

13. Sometimes people are better off not knowing the truth ha ha. I say lie til you don't need to lie anymore. Or until they no longer care

14. I guess my uncle is a schizo and my mom had bad childhood memories or somethin, and I don't want to be the family fuckup, i might just wait for them to bring up weed, or if it's on the news ever, just mention it's awesome or something haha

15. I'm gunna need one of them to care to pay for a car & college anytime now..

16. im in your situation... kinda, mine isnt that bad and only my mom is cool with it. i told my dad that i can be succesful in life smoking weed, and that i dont really care if he doesnt believe, cause i know i will be succesful!

well i had a ford focus 2012 and he took it away from me, but i dont really care bro, material things aint that important :)

17. oh and if you show em that you have good grades and never get in trouble and shit there shouldnt be a reason for not letting you smoke! but well everyone is different...

good luck tho! just dont let weed interrupt your studies and keep your word :)

18. I would just leave it alone.

If you say its not affecting you anymore, then it doesn't hurt to keep it from them

19. U can't tell. Bottom-line simple as that. Quit thinking u can and they'll be cool with it. It'll NEVER happen. My suggestion.
    1 buy a pair or two of 'smoke clothes' and carry'em in a backpack so when u wanna chill, change first.
    2 buy some smell good. And never ever never never ever smell like anything but the that smell good again.
    3 u already said uve got visine.
    4 tell ur parents where ur going to avoid suspicision, come up with a believe story that u can say multiple times like, "hey I'll be at kalubs house were playing call of duty" easy as that
    5 mix up ur stories sometimes nobody, not even Kalub, enjoys u as much or often as ur gonna enjoy bud.
    6 don't go home baked, r u fucking stupid? Run around for 15 minutes lose the high before u walk in come on man!

20. I don't mean not caring about you. I mean until they don't care about the weed. If you keep doing good, and they're suspecting that you're smoking, what do they have on their side besides "Our house, our rules"? And if that's the case, there's nothing you can do besides what you're doing right now. Sneak