Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can i tell if...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Laxbro1234, Jul 17, 2012.

1. My dealer is hooking me up with 5gs of some death star today and I'm curious, what qualities should I look for to make sure it's actually death star and he's not trying to pull a fast one. Thanks bladess

2. Make sure theres a crater somewhere on the surface. Also make sure that there's a "line" going horizontally through the middle. This line should actually be an opening.

3. It most likely won't be what he says it is. What matters most is whether it's good weed, strain names don't really come into play unless you get it from a dispensary or the growers themselves; otherwise just worry about whether it'll get you high, not what it's called.

4. [quote name='"Durb"']It most likely won't be what he says it is. What matters most is whether it's good weed, strain names don't really come into play unless you get it from a dispensary or the growers themselves; otherwise just worry about whether it'll get you high, not what it's called.[/quote]

Yeah I agree. I don't really care about strain name, I just like knowing what I'm getting so I can research it on the Internet and find out whether it's sativa/indica and what it's effects are. He said he's going to the dispensary to get it so I don't know...

5. Unless you have seen it, smoked it, or touched it before you, there's a good chance he could pull a "fast one" on you. If you are worried about getting ripped off just buy a gram and see how it goes.

6. bro, so many weed strains look so alike that it is nearly impossible to accurately know if your weed is a certain strain or not. I'd say forget about the name of the weed or whatever strain its supposed to be. If it is dank, that is all that matters

7. If he says hes going to the dispensary I doubt he would lie to you, just make sure its dank by the smell, looks, and how it smokes.

8. Yeah man when you buy from dealers you can bet the strain names are complete bullshit unless you've grown it yourself or buy from a dispensary dont put any value in the names.

9. [quote name='"GYAZ"']Yeah man when you buy from dealers you can bet the strain names are complete bullshit unless you've grown it yourself or buy from a dispensary dont put any value in the names.[/quote]

Yeah I've learned to not trust them at all when it comes to names