How can i tell if weed is good?

Discussion in 'General' started by sbiyachev, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Im a little new at buyin and these guys sai it's pineapple express...I don't have pics cuz my camera sucks but how can I tell if it's good or not so I know if I should keep buying from him

2. #2 bestofbuddha, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    use your 5 senses my friend!

well your 4 senses really!!

3. If it has lots of trichomes, if its not solid brown, if its nice and green but not really wet (not dry dry) is what i mean- either. and if it smells strong, also if it doesnt have stems or anything pointless in it. so if its all that its prolly really good man, toke up and let me know.

4. Any seeds bitch please , if it don't look flat don't go back and best of all if it's brown and compressed don't go smoking that stress

5. sex pictures of dank bud on google and compare it to what your seeing in person.
    i think a good way for a noob is if you have the privilege of having access to multiple types of weed, than why not get 3 or 4 different kinds and compare them.

also i dont think pineapple express actually exists. 99% of dealers who sell a name brand weed know its not actually that, they just dont know what it is and attach a "hot" name to it to help it sell. its called marketing.

6. #8 Jazzyj, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It exists, but it was only created after the success of the movie.

OP- It could be legit, or he could be trying to rip you off if he knows you're inexperienced. Do you know/trust this guy?

7. This thread died

8. Trust yourself before you trust any salesman. If you buy it and you like it, then look it over really well and you'll be able to spot that same strain again no matter who you buy from.

9. G13 Labs does genetics for pineapple express, and I think there are few other breeders who have developed pineapple express....

10. if it gets you stoned.

11. if its really dark brown,smells like shit and burns the hell out of your throat when you smoke it:rolleyes:,also some people may refer to really gooood reefer as mids or regs,so always look for it:devious:

12. You need to experience..

13. .....

Attached Files:

14. I can normally tell when i buy a zip...smells thru the bag and I don't want to open it out of fear for its skunky stank

15. Did somebody dip their bud in food coloring? What the hell is this?

[​IMG]

16. If after smoking it... you look at a picture of a bear sitting at a picnic table and completely laugh your ass off.

It's probably pretty good.

Peace:smoke: