how can i tell if these are at maximum potential?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by howdigetsogood, Oct 1, 2007.

1. are my buds done?

Attached Files:

2. they look like the same pics you posted last week, are they??

you need to look at trichrome color under a microscope to determine maturity.

go to the general growing forum and look for the sticky there should be one, I know there are some ancient threads on this topic

I would say theyre most likely not ready yet. But i dont grow marijuana :bongin: def looks like some good plants there

3. they are maturing adults, quite a bit to go to get to a ripe old age. those trichromes are going to be clear!

4. Wait until most of the white hairs turn red/orange.

5. wait at least three weeks bro.. probly nov 1

6. damnn!!! ok..my weed mans got that fire forslae anyways start savin my paycheks next month.....thanksss

7. "damnn!!! ok..my weed mans got that fire forslae anyways start savin my paycheks next month....."

Hey Howdigetsogood -

I have read this post over and over (at least 4 times) and still don't get what you are trying to say here.... (hey I am a blonde girl so maybe I am just not as quick as everyone else but....) What is the message in this post?? Help me out!

Kisses -
    Hott

Check out my 2007 Outdoor summer grow --> http://forum.grasscity.com/general-outdoor-growing/157407-hottbodys-summer-outdoor-grow-2007-a.html

8. yep, go buy a bag, because if you can wait a couple of weeks, then you have at least one more week to cure.

9. hottbody im sayinng i cant smoke my free homegrown weed yet so im gonna have to PAY for a bag untill my homegrowns done. it wasnt that hard to understand...was it? of year heres my big girls that are just starting to bud.

Attached Files:

10. i think he is trying to say for (space) sale, not forslae. howdigetsogood didnt get good at spelling or grammar, he must of skippped that grade. Hottbody it took my a while to figure it out too.

11. i earned a GED and highschool diploma though!

12. it seems like a few of my plants got fertalized and have grown seeds some already falling to the ground. will this grow more?!?! thatd be cool.