Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I tell if there is seeds in my weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devilsheep, Jun 22, 2009.

1. I think i've came across some seeds in my weed as I was breaking it apart, but im new to this and I really don't know. It was kinda hard but it wasnt like obviously seed-looking. Any clues to how i can tell?

2. yeah its probably a seed

3. new mastodon does indeed kick much ass

4. have you ever seen a seed before?

[​IMG]

5. The post above mine is how they look. Usually when weed has seeds in it, you dont even have to break it down they'll be visible or hanhing around in the bag unless your provider takes them out then you might get seeds when you break it down.

6. Sometimes in better quality nugs there will be really soft, lighter green seeds that crush up easily.

7. Just eat the seeds imo :)

8. If you're smoking schwag and something pops in your joint/bowl...it's a seed.
    If it looks like a seed, it's not weed, just take it out and plant it! hahaha

9. Oh okay these things i had were much smaller and looked like weed, it was probably just a dense part of it

10. Very much a possibility. Marijuana seeds are pretty unmistakeable, I've always thought they look like they already have a leaf growing inside of them, lol. If they were seeds by chance, it wont do any harm if you accidentally smoke them, other then possibly popping and burning you. That said, I've never actually had a seed pop when it had made it's way into my bud.