How can I tell if plant it auto flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Matthewtrippy, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Anyone How to tell if plant it auto flower ? It has 5 leaves total one leaf is 3 leafs and that make me think it's a indica/ruderalis hybrid or does none of this matter it's been 2 weeks already has nodes smells skunky weird thanks [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not sure you can look at a plant and tell whether it was an auto strain or a photo strain. Auto seeds are genetically altered to drive the life cycle of the plant. Why, not real sure. MJ is already a super fast cycler to start with and we're already speeding up the growth cycle with the indoor thing anyway. The less time it takes to grow a plant out, you can be assured the less harvest you can get from it. But it's the seeds that tell you if you're dealing with an auto, not traits of the plant. TWW

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Random bag seed 2 different plant was indica strain just thought leaves were weird that's all another week before I can tell gender was just wonder if it's common for 3-5 leaflets on each leaf

4. Yes this is common on early leafs

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1