Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I tell if my weed is laced with PCP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pnoygangsta, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Thats just my stlyle fizz! :smoke:

2. I know I'm late to the party, but I saw a documentary on drugs the other day and there was one interview with a pcp dealer and he lit a dipped cig. Holy shit that thing just kinda burned like a match haha

3. 1. They will charge more because, why would you add more stuff to the chronic, that would cost more.
    2. Pretty much no one laces there weed!

4. Never buy a joint from someone. Easy for people who do want to lace a cigarette or a joint with pcp since they can simply dip it and hang it up to dry. Price is also another factor to keep in mind, if the price is unnaturally high then that should raise a red flag. On a positive note, it is very rare to buy laced weed. If a dealer did want to lace weed, it wouldn't make since in a business state of mind because they would be loosing money on a drug they just laced for you to get free.

5. #25 Stormy Sea, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
    Psst, this thread is like 5 years old and also stupid... and we have about a million of them...

o well. necros ftw.  :smoke:

6. <sup>I vote that mods delete this thread, it doesn't have a place in GC anymore.  And lol at whoever bumped this.</sup>

7. its funny pcp weed rumors are still around...they were still saying this shit back in the 90s when i started...is pcp even around anymore?