Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I tell if my bud is quality stuff?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lupz, Nov 3, 2010.

1. I'm new to buying weed, and I've only bought a couple times but I'm planning on buying in bulk now. Usually since I started smoking I would just do it with friends and not really pay attention to how it looked/smelled. But now, I need to know if the stuff I'm getting is good, or just ok. What makes the difference between GREAT weed and "ok" weed?

Also, planning on buying a 1/2o in a couple of days, so what's a good price to pay since I'm buying in bulk?

2. You smoke it:)

3. Smell and look, Crap weed will look like exactly that, crap. Brown dirt like look(hence "dirt weed"). Look up some pictures on google of brick weed, then go to the stash corner and see some of our fine members stashes, some of the members here have some GOOD weed. Price really depends on area. Go here for an estimate http://www.priceofweed.com/

4. youll know if its dank bro smells real strong an hairy as fuck man and if its trimmed up nice good luke brother

5. check for seeds, if it has seeds the quality generally wont be as good as stuff without seeds.

6. It should smell awesome and be in nugget form. 1/2 o of dank should run ya anywhere from 125 to 200..im sure some ppl will post the crazy good deals they get, but what i said is normal price for the majority of us

7. check stash jar forum should give you the best idea of what youre looking for

8. Good shit - Green, dense, red hairs, white/crystally, not bricked up (nice round buds), no seeds..stems are alright but they just add extra weight so your bag would be a lil short.

Bad - Brownish, seeds, big stems, bricked/flattened out

9. this is honetly the best answer.

you can have really dank looking bud and when you smoke it your dissapointed because your not high at all...... (its happened to me)

ive had decent looking mids that were AWESOME and got me high very quick (little smoked)

just smoke it dude

(but looks play a good factor as well if it is dank looking its like 98% chance that its good shit)

10. typically the more crystals the more potent the bud is ( due to the fact that the crystals = thc = what gets you high)

amount of hairs dont really have an effect of how good the bud is, but typically mids wont have lots of hairs so usaully if it has a lot of orange hairs or are bright/vibrant you can safely say its not mid

the smell/taste also is also a factor. quality marijuana is actually going to be an attractive smell unlike lower quality buds such as mids or schawg which usaully smells like earthy dirt.

and if you have a clean piece you can see what the bud taste like, most of the time

11. Just got the half o and it looks fucking amazing. He gave me two different types. The first one he said was called Dankenstein, which I think is just a bs strain. It looks and smells good though.

The other kind was no named but it looks amazing, and smells just like lemons and has a shitload of crystals.

looking forward to enjoying this.