Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can i tell if my bowl is cashed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGanjaMan805, Nov 4, 2012.

1. I'm just smoking this bowl and i decided i'd hit up GC to finally answer this question. I have this urge to consider the bowl cashed when no green is left, but i can't help but think that you can smoke even after the green is gone. Is there still thc in the smoke even after all the weed is gone and its just ash

2. Lol. I really can't tell if this is a troll or serious question. But since its a laid back Sunday....

A bowl is cashed when everything is ash, but when the green is gone you can still smoke. Its more of a "charcoal" or something. But if you put your finger in there and the ash does not collapse, there are still many good hits left. Pack it good and you can usually tap it to make the cashed ash fall out and the good shit stay in.

Smoke on.

3. my way of telling if a bowl is cashed: light it once more quickly for the last toke(dont light the bowl too long or your gonna burn the resin) or use my finger to poke the bowl and see if its all ashes

4. i resent that! but its a little of both :D

5. just poke it and if you dont feel weed its done.

6. Blow on the bowl, what flies away is cashed ask, what stays is what you should hit.

7. My second time smoking I thouht it was cashed when it was a black ball. Threw away like .5gs then like a day later realized that I could have kept smoking.

Anyways just keep smoking until it's all shitty ash holding no shape. It's pretty easy to tell.

8. My homie and me do the finger trick where we just press down on whatevers in the bowl.

9. The ash will turn white when it is completely cashed, that is if the bud was flushed properly.

10. This. Just blow on the top really lightly. The weed is heavy enough that it won't fly out and you can keep hitting it.

11. I can usually tell it's cached when the hit leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, or when the ashes shoot into my mouth :laughing: pretty good indicator.

12. Poke it with your finger, if its CRISPY then its still good. that crisp is what means theres more to burn. when it's all burnt its soft ash

13. Just like everyone said, if you pat the bowl and feel like it's gone, it's cashed. It's pretty easy to tell after you've been smoking for a while.

14. #14 The HappyCamper, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    Don't pat the bowl with your finger like these noobs are saying :p That will just make your fingers unnecessarily smelly. If your bowl is white, press on it with the bottom of your lighter. If the white collapses and there is no lumps in the bowl, it is out.

15. What a dumb question lol

16. When in doubt, hit it again. No smoke, cashed.

17. You know you're bowl is cashed when you are hitting it really hard and all you taste is BUTANE. That shit does not taste good and you will know immediately when you're inhaling butane.

Otherwise if you're throat and taste buds are somehow fucked up and can't taste anything, then if you blow gently on the bowl, and whatever comes out of it you should consider ash. Whatever you have left in it, is pot my friend.

18. my bowl goes deeper than the corner of a lighter can reach. and i have this thing called a sink, its useful for washing hands :)

19. If your weed is flushed correctly you should be smoking it until the ash is mostly gray for maximum effects. There's still thc in the buds even after it goes black. Some people, like me, prefer not to smoke ash. If you dislike ash try packing smaller bowls and one hitting them. It makes for a very clean tasty hit.

20. Well you see if you light it and get no smoke, that sir, is a cashed bowl.

It's a more simple concept than even hitting a spoon pipe.