Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I tell if I have legit white widow?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by njfinest, Jan 25, 2010.

1. One of my boys supposidly has some jus wanna make sure it's legit before buying it.

2. Look up a strain review, look at pics and such. Ultimately you cant know unless you know the grower and they know what their shit is, half the time nobody knows what the fuck their stuff is you just get a fancy or well known name.

3. white widow is sooo fuckd up

4. You'll know if u get really fucked up:smoking:

5. LOL after seeing pics I REALLY hope wat he has is legit WW well only one way to find I'll try to have pics of it tomorrow

6. it's 50/50. either it's real, or just another dealer says "real"...nah mean?

7. Grow it from seed bought from a reputable place.

8. he's right a dealer can just slap a name to anything, dont trust names unless you get it from a MMJ dispensary or are sure the seed comes from a reputable seed bank.

9. Its gonna have like short white bristly hairs, its not gonna have any orange or red hairs, and the bud itself is a nice light green. Now if it looks like that, its prolly good bud already, but there isn't really a way to tell if it is really white widow.

10. No red hairs? White hairs? Hahahaha. Anyway, it's near impossible to look at a nug and name the strain. OP, you shouldn't worry about the name if it's just from some dude. Look at the quality and the price, if it's worth it buy it. I never get strain names where I am in Florida but I definitely get some dank. I was surprised when I smoked some Bubba Kush and LA Diesel. I wasn't especially higher off that than my usual no-name dank...

11. im sorry but seriously, FUCK STRAIN NAMES THEY 99% OF THE TIME DON'T MEAN SHIT.

like honestly, in the town I live in and over the thousands and thousands of times I have smoked I met one guy who said he had a certain strain name, everyone else is smart enough to know that names are nothin.

12. i agree. if its good, we only call it dank around here. no need for any names other than that.

13. I had some WW but my buddy grew it and wasnt quite as white, but it got me ripped. WW is definitely worth the money.

14. Strain names are fun to think about, that's about it. There's no way to know for sure whether or not you got what the dealer said you got. Besides, even if he's not lying and it really is white widow, it might be some white widow mids or KB.

Don't take names into consideration when buying, that's all I'm saying.