Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I successfully sub urine for a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Babyblue02, Jul 3, 2017.

1. I've got a drug test in 2 days for a job. I haven't smoked in about a week and a half but I was a really heavy smoker so I doubt it is out of my system. Don't wanna risk it. So I need help on how to keep the pee I got from a friend warm enough to work. I have the urine in the fridge and my plan is to microwave it to about 100 degrees the morning of the test and put it in a small plastic bottle.
    I'm guessing the best way to keep it warm would be to put it up my vagina, will that work? Also will they be able to tell that it came from a male? I'm extremely anxious about this and need some tips.
    Thanks for the help haha

2. Need pics of this idea step by step to determine if its quality plan.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Use Urine Luck from Spectrum Labs. They have heating pads that will hold temperature for six hours. It all comes in a neat little kit. I have used it 7 times in a row and passed EVERYTIME.

4. If you have any more questions just post or msg me bro.

5. My test is Wednesday so I wouldn't be able to get it in time. That's why I'm resorting to someone else's :)

6. As long as it's kept in between your thighs the temperature should be passable. Something like a condom taped to your leg should do the trick.

7. I've done the same minus the vaginal part! Just don't microwave to long...I've heard of if exploding

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. The kit has a small stealthy bottle that the heating pads fit perfectly. It's kind of flat and rounded.It won't bust, no need for that condom bullshit.

• Like Like x 2