Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I stop smoking with this guy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Like, Im friends with this guy, but I HATE smoking with him. I can literally smoke with ANYONE aside from him. I always end up angry and high. Plus, if ANY amount of wetness gets on a J, he acts like you shoved the whole thing in your mouth.

He's also one of those people who talks nonstop about how he did this one unmentionable one time and how awesome it was, and on and on and on.

And the whole "I've smoked better". Like, dude, you spent 15 minutes taking about Sesame Street is an allegory for Communism. Then he goes on about how "weed is weed" when the particular hookup he got wasn't that good.

2. Also, whenever he says "You forgot to drink your milk", I want to punch him in his goddamn stupid face.

3. Just dont smoke with him.. tell him you dont enjoy smoking with him and its a waste of (im guessing) your weed.

4. I know a kid who gets dirt weed and tries to pass it off as good weed(he told this kid it was medical) but anyway he always ask me to smoke and its just annoying to smoke dosent get me high. But know when he asks me to smoke, I tell him "maybe later, I just......" or "let me finish(doing what ever im doing) when he asks later just say you're too tired

5. I hate when people try to one up things.

Like this one time... :p

You could be blunt and tell him you don't like smoking with him.

6. That dude would give me an irritable high haha

7. Have you tried... talking to him about it?

8. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']Like, Im friends with this guy, but I HATE smoking with him. I can literally smoke with ANYONE aside from him. I always end up angry and high. Plus, if ANY amount of wetness gets on a J, he acts like you shoved the whole thing in your mouth.

He's also one of those people who talks nonstop about how he did this one unmentionable one time and how awesome it was, and on and on and on.

And the whole "I've smoked better". Like, dude, you spent 15 minutes taking about Sesame Street is an allegory for Communism. Then he goes on about how "weed is weed" when the particular hookup he got wasn't that good.[/quote]

Just tell him your personalities don't gel well together and your not wanting to be a jerk. You'd just rather not blaze with him..

But be chill man, just make fun of it/him that's what I would do.. Once he realizes he's annoying he will be different because even though he won't admit it.. He still wants to smoke YOUR weed.. Karma

9. Tell him straight up i guess. Lmao.. Tell him what you think of him and to fuck off. :)

10. If you want to stop smoking with this guy, stop smoking with this guy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhpIFkDU5Gg[/ame]

11. "Sorry, I don't have any weed."
    If he's a douche and only hangs with you for pot, then he'll buzz off. If he's chill, he'll just do something else with you.

12. I've encountered people like this. Seriously cut ties, it will be worth it in the long run. It sounds like he's only smoking in the first place because he thinks it's cool and not to have a good time which is just plain wrong.

13. [quote name='"Relaxxxxx"']"Sorry, I don't have any weed."
    If he's a douche and only hangs with you for pot, then he'll buzz off. If he's chill, he'll just do something else with you.[/quote]

This. It's a win/win!

14. Just drop him.

15. just next time he asks say u have plans or are out of bud, after 2 or three times he will just stop asking. He wont go oh hes avoiding me, when hes sitting at home and wants to call someone your name just wont pop into his head. Works for me atleast

16. Lol, how can you stop? Stop. Cut off communication with him if he is bringing negativity into your life.

I only read the title..hopefully i'm close to what this is about.