How can i stop getting emails on app?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by yurigadaisukida, Jan 29, 2014.

1. I cant use the pc version of GC. IDK why. Been 3 years now (literally). I try once and a while but for some reason i cannot load gc on my pc. And my pc is pretty damn good.

Anyway. Gc forums mobil has absolutly no way as far as i can tell to tell it to stop emailing for every single thing that happens in the forums. Important emails get burried and there is nothing i can do about it from either my phone or comp. I disabled notifications but that only seems to work on my phone. Why cant i stop the emails on the app?

Important emails are getting burried and there is nothing i can do
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. This is controlled through regular web browser. You need to change your settings.

If you explain us what is the exact issue you face through web browser we can help you. Otherwise there is not much we can do.

3. ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

4. Go to the more tab on the app and go down and tap settings then click notifications and uncheck it.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

That only controls mobile notifications. From what i read he has regular notifications enabled. 

6. Im going to have to figure out why my computer doesnt like grass city

My computer not being compatable with it anymore is why i downloaded the phone app in the first place

Ill check it out later tonight and let you know what happens. Its been a while so maybe it works now who knows
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app