Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I smoke weed on a cruise ship without getting kicked off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mjmama25, Jun 24, 2011.

1. My boss is trying to arrange a cruise as a bonus. I'm reluctant to accept the gift because I will get extremely sick if I don't have my medical marijuana. I'll throw up if I can't smoke on a normal day, so I don't even want to think about a sober cruise! Any way to get around the legal issues? Has anyone taken bud on a cruise? How strict are they? I would think they want people to have a good time right? And I am a medical patient. Think they might cut me some slack? All I can think of is to call the cruise line, explain my situation, and ask what their policy is.

2. Cruise = Homeland security = FEDS! Take Tinture or edibles. make some hard candy.

3. What about a small vaporizer pipe. They don't smell as much right? If I could smoke in my room with not much smell, I might be ok. I'm really not inclined to go on the cruise. I'm not the cruise type. I like chillen at the river.

4. If there's smoking aloud, I'd blaze a few on the stern when nobody is around... assuming the wind will carry the large clouds away, its open water for you my friend!

5. Edibles man!

Make 1 batch of brownies and it'll last you the entire cruise.

You may be high for 8 hours, but edibles medicate me for 12+ hours..
    Have fun on the cruise =D

6. MFLB or similar portable vape should do the trick.

7. OK has anyone actually GONE on a cruise that's posted so far?

Because I have. And we took weed with us and had no problems at all.

We walked it on in our person, we didn't take it out of the room, we smoked in the bathroom or on our balcony deck, and we dumped our pipe before we disembarked when we were done.

CERTAIN cruise lines are not as cool as others, we were on Princess, they didn't care.

My buddy who is also a Ca MMJ patient got in trouble on Carnival, they're not MMJ friendly. Actually you could find out ahead of time if they care or not by going to their website or customer relations.

8. The problem is not the ship. its getting on the ship. and funny you should say little vaporizers i'm toaking on my new iolite now maiden voyage if you will.

Or give the cruse to me i love them.

9. Just use edibles my dude! Not worth the risk. Be safe! :smoke:

10. Do you have a medical card? that may help your situation, but not much..

11. you'll have to go through customs if it's out of the country.. just know that.

12. I have been on 7. Have you been since 9/11. also DO NOT GO TO JAMACA they may not find you on the way but your smoking device is gone when you get back. guess you could just roll joints but i'm faded now so.......just take food.

13. Give Customs your card.......and a copy of Obama's letter regarding medical use...god, this country.

14. just tie some dank up in a little bag and shove it up your ass. buy a new one hitter so it doesn't have any resin on it and put it in your luggage. problem solved(;

15. You only go through customs on the way home, and by then you should be done with whatever you bring on with you.

16. :eek::eek::eek:

or you could eat a brownie? your choice.

17. Train some aquatic creature and design a waterproof backpack that they can wear and swim with, whistle and they will bring your weed to you. :devious:

• Like Like x 1

18. Now this has promise. maybe a penguin?:wave:

19. I originally thought dolphin, but penguin could definitely work! :D