Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I smoke this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fleckz, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Sup GC.
    I wouldn't say I'm a newb to smoking, as I've been smoking for a quite a while now. Anyway, straight to the point, I have a little amount of weed left, but no tobacco to smoke it with, and no pipe.

I'm from UK if anyones wondering why I put tobacco in J's.

2. Find a socket, burn a hole in an energy shot container (cleaned out) and put it in, there you go, instant pipe.

3. Just roll a pure Mary J then and call it a day, my UK friend.

If the amount of weed is the issue, then be creative and use a apple.

4. ...just roll it with no baccy. its not like it turns into flash paper if you dont put cancer in it

5. Hey man, being from the UK is no excuse for blemishing your weed. I'm from the UK and I never use baccy. Just roll a pure MJ joint, you shan't regret it my friend!

6. #6 weekendtoker66, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha this rite here

7. he clearly stated he had a little amount of weed left .

soda can ? lol , i wouldnt do it , but last resort huh ?:smoke:

8. so gone. quick grind, and made a small j out of it. :)

9. save it till you get more weed :laughing:

10. or that
    that works too

11. make a bong out of a bottle.