Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I smoke this wax (it’s more like shatter) without a rig??????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by angeliquedemonica, Nov 26, 2019.

1. I don’t have a coil stove for the hot knives or a blowtorch. All I have literally is a tool to get the wax, a ccell vape I use for my cartridges, cigarettes and a lighter!!! I tried to wrap the wax around the outside of my cigarette and I feel like I just wasted it. I don’t have a wax Liquidizer to make it into oil and I’m assuming I can just put wax into an empty cartridge I have??? Please help!!!!

2. Hit the local head shop or gas station for an all metal pipe. Buy a small torch while your there.
    Doesn't matter how you heat the wax, shatter, rosin.
    Buddy calls it sacrilegious to smoke it like that but I'm old and don't have the lungs for a bong any longer.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or
    upload_2019-11-25_18-2-35.jpeg
    [​IMG]

I'd have a large plastic bag to work under as it's hard to not waste smoke doing the spoon and lighter number.
    Take care not to kiss the hot spoon. :)

BNW

3. U don’t have any stove?

4. I have an electric stove

5. I don’t exactly like the spoon idea although I tried the hot knifes because it just turns black and wastes my dab
    don’t

6. Also I have a small pipe!! But it’s glass

7. Borosilicate glass can be torched glowing hot with no issues. If it's a quality pipe it'll take it. Your stalling point is the lighter. A bic is just not really hot enough for a true "dab" like hit. If it's a more micro blue flame style it'll be good enough.

<-- over the years we did some real off the wall stuff thinking up ways to smoke when nobody had papers or a pipe.

BNW

8. [​IMG]
    The one we did most often. The Tin foil pipe.
    Roll tin foil around a pen or pencil and hogg out one end. Fold it up and it's done.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  9. If u have tinfoil fold up a square with the edges up , and place that on ur stove top. Directly on the burner, cut two liter bottle in half unscrew lid, or any bottle really. Heat tinfoil on burner, drop wax ball on tinfoil square suck up smoke with bottle don’t burn the bottle plastic is no bueno in the lungs.. Donna if it will actually work but it should, so long as the tin foil isn’t smoking on its own from the burner. It should work like a charm

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. It’s been about forty minutes.. hopefully one of our methods wasn’t to dangerous ....:confused_2:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. so I ended up with a couple crumble balls coated with some tobacco in my little one hitter. Worked like a charm

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tobacco=disgusting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk