Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can I smoke oil?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cripin210Tx, Sep 10, 2012.

1. So Im going to be picking oil up for my first time and I'm wondering how do I smoke it?

2. I am sure there is a little better visual on YouTube. Also there are 100's of threads that explain how.
    Easy way. Put it on a bowl. Get a nail glowing hot and use to melt oil and bowl.

3. I doubt you have a skillet and I know you don't have a rig cause you wouldn't be asking this question haha.

Look up hot knife or just put a little on top of some bud.

4. I looked up methods on yotube and they all have fancy bongs that they heat up and dab it on there. I have a shitty one hitter and that's it. Also is 30 a g a good price?

5. Yes its good and look up hot knifing like I told you too

6. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Yes its good and look up hot knifing like I told you too[/quote]

Thanks man. I just heat a knife up then stick it on and suck it threw a bottle

7. Yup basically, that's the poor man's dab. It works though

8. top it over a bowl of dank and go to town...

9. Why do all you guys get nice oils, and earwax and hash all that good stuff. I can literally only get bud. No one around here apparantly believes in nuthing but purely smoking weed.

10. ditto man. although i am going to make some ISO hash here in the next few weeks with all my avb

11. most equipment is pretty expensive but u can always get a glass tweek pipe and put the oil in the bowl and attach the tweek pipe to a rubber pen tube on a downstem of a homemade bong and heat with lighter under glass bowl and when smoke starts comin off, inhale. u dont need to roll the pipe like with unmentionables. or u can pay the price for a dome/skillet/etc

12. easy get an oil dome.that is if you plan to smoke it in the future

13. Did you actually mean why or did you mean how?

Why = oils, earwax, budder all that is concentrated. Fewer hits to get blown away.

How = they either live in a medical state, they know how to make concentrates themselves or they have super dealers.

14. #15 MJinmybrain, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    Definitely about where you live and who you know. But living in the bay area is a great place to get stuff. *smoke*

*edit
    Got ahead of myself. If you smoke a bowl you can use the ash left over (without clearing it) to cover the hole and smoke it on there hit by hit to conserve as much as possible, I do it drop/hit if I don't use my essential vaaapp.
    There's also doing it on a small budlet in a bowl

15. You won't have very many ways to smoke it out of that one hitter. I guess you could just pack it up and try to get it all in one hit, see how that works out. But if you have a bowl, I'd recommend getting a metal screen and trying to clear it all in one rip.

This is of course if you don't want to buy a nail/dome or a health stone.