Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can i smoke in my room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weeded1234, Jan 18, 2009.

1. how can i smoke in my room with out the smell getting out. what if i open the window and put like a towel under the door

2. vaporizer+sploof(laundry sheets and paper towel tube)=gold

3. Although I don't condone smoking in another person's house if they don't want you to ... i.e. your parents ... I'd say a solid tube and a good set of lungs along with well packed snappers should do the trick

4. When I smoke in my room, I kind of lean into my closet and use a bong with no water in it. I pack snappers like onlybuilt4 said, and I try to hold in the smoke long enough so when I blow out, there's no smoke left. To be safe though, I usually blow into a pair of jeans or a sweatshirt or something. Usually I'll light a candle too, just to be on the safe side.

5. There is a simple three step method that is guaranteed to work.

1. Go to school and focus on getting an education
    2. Get a job
    3. Get your own place.

6. ^^^

what he said

7. Just make a sploof, and put out the cheery in between hits by covering the bowl with your thumb or lighter or something.

8. use a sploof and light a candle. i do it all the time and nobody ever finds out.

9. I found a real nice way last night, I was toking in my basement and the room was pretty filled with smoke, then I remember that we had a steam cleaner and it completely kills smells. So I opened the window and steamed the whole room. my dad came down 20 mins later and didnt notice a thing.

10. pretty easy for you to say.

I pack one hitters, ghost it, blow it through the sploof and out the window. works great.

11. Try making a sploof(maybe even one with carbon;)) and it bshoudl take away some of the smell, use a LITTLE bit of spary, use more and it will just smell worse, also go buy a Bad Air Sponge, they are 10 fuckin dollars and last for months to keep away all odors in any room. google that shit

12. Open a window.
    Buy febreez.

13. With all the precautions you have to take in dorms i think its just better to go outside, seriously. That would ruin my high having to be that paranoid. And you dont need anything really besides a tube of some sort. I just shove the tube under my window and close it. Light the bowl and put your finger over the bowl and clear the carb. Then hold the carb and suck then take your finger off the bowl, just dont let it cherry or it will hurt. There will be no smoke off the pipe, then just blow it out the tube. Its not that complicated. No need for even spray or fans.

14. I agree 18 year olds should be moved out and in college or working so they can get an apartment not hiding in their parents house getting high. And I don't see what is so difficult about going outside or in your car to smoke

15. hah;
    works for me as well.

16. that, as well.

17. activated carbon filter.

18. #19 blazedOut420, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
    u have to create circulation so if you have two windows opposite or close to opposite sides of the room open both. it wont smell at all cause it goes in one window and out the other. and towel under the door and vents

-------------------------
    life rolls on

19. I crack my window, turn on my fan to medium setting AFTER I toke. But use febreeze and a sploof and you should be fine, just turn your smoke detector off, if you want to be discreet. Best O'luck!