Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I smoke in my room without getting caught?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sparkee, Sep 21, 2011.

1. So first things first i live on the top floor and hate leaving to smoke but i don't want anyone to smell me smoking my green tobacco. How can I smoke and not get caught?
    p.s. im in college :D

2. Sploof: Toilet paper roll with unused dryer sheets stuffed inside, exhale through it.
    Odor Eliminator: No, not axe or any body spray, it will make it smell like cancer in your room.
    Window: Do you have one? if so, exhale towards and try and make sure that all rolling smoke goes through it
    Visine: Only if you are going out.
    Fan: Optional, stirs up air in room

3. Towel under the door, box fan facing out the window. The box fan creates some negative pressure in the room, and sucks the air in your room outside, that's very important. Use a gas mask filter as a sploof, no smoke comes out the other side.

4. get a few things first:
    1: A fan, seems kinda obvious but aim it out a window so the smoke goes out and no one notices
    2: make a sploof a paper towel/ toilet paper roll and dryer sheets (4-6) w/ a rubber band, take all of the sheets but one and put them in the tube, the last one rubber band to the end, once you take your hit exhale through this so that it smells like nothing but dryer sheets and a bit of weed (which is what the fan is for)
    3: in times of emergancy, keep a bag with "dirty clothes" in it and some lysol around and if someone knockes on your door spray lysol/ air feshener saying it smells bad from the clothes.
    4: good luck and happy tokin' :smokin:

5. It's so much better to smoke outside but if you do smoke indoors do all of the above things, plus gets some Ozium that takes the smell out real quick.

6. Get a vaporizer.

7. [quote name='"Sparkee"']So first things first i live on the top floor and hate leaving to smoke but i don't want anyone to smell me smoking my green tobacco. How can I smoke and not get caught?
    p.s. im in college :D[/quote]

If you have the money I would recommend buying a vaporizer but you can also just make a sploof and blow smoke through it. The way I make my sploof is by getting a 710 ml coke bottle, cleaning it out and poking holes in the bottom. Then put in a dryer sheet or 2 followed by a few paper towels or Kleenexes (to act as a filter) and top it all off with a few more dryer sheets! Viola just blow smoke through it and it should come out smelling like laundry. Oh and btw just try searching your question first next time because there are a lot of threads asking the same question.

8. I already had a towel under the door and i do have a window but its facing the front of the building :/ but sounds like its arts and crafts time :) thanks for the advice. *where the fuck is that empty roll of toilet paper*

9. If you have a ceiling fan, turn the ceiling fan off. Towel under the door, fan facing out the window (some people say put dryer sheets on the back side of the fan but I don't notice any great difference) and hold your piece out the window if you can, if you have a screen on the window just hold the piece next to the back side of the fan. oh and sploofs are good too.
    most important thing, though, is that your ceiling fan is off and the towel is under the door.

I should also add, don't go trying to smoke with a sploof with your fuckin window closed and your door open or anything stupid like that. they're not always (never have been for me) 100% effective. ._.

10. If you make a sploof, one thing you can do to make it more effective is drop some activated carbon inside between the sheets. It's the stuff you use to filter water for drinking, you can buy the loose stuff at any pet store, it's for fish tank filters.

11. This basically sums it up OP. Maybe add a tower under the door to be on the safe side, but you're good bro.

12. Ozium, how could I forget that?

13. all bullshit aside get a small active air filter for around a buck and a half and vent out the window or right in room o and get a dimmer to keep it on low you wont hear it running and you wont even be able to smell those socks ether nice

14. Put a towel under the door, open the window. Spray air freshener afterwards. If you are REALLY bothered you can have a fan by the window blowing out, and blow the smoke into the fan - it will blow it all out. there'll still be a slight smell but nothing detectable from outside your room. and you're on the top floor - perfect!

When I was in uni I lived on the top floor and that's great for smoking. Think about it. Smoke rises! once its out of teh window it's only gonna go up. Away from people. :)

Toke one for me!