How can I sleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by JamestheFreak, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Its 3:44am and I can't sleep. What can I do to fall asleep real fast? Sleeping pills never work no matter how many I take and I have no weed. Also I can never keep my mind blank so its always like this for me...

2. masturbate...a lot

3. they say even if you can't literally fall asleep, it's good to lay in bed with your eyes closed.
    on average i think it takes about 7 minutes to fall asleep.

try staying off the computer, limiting brain activity. being stimulated then trying to fall asleep won't help.

I was supposed to go to bed like 4 hours ago, ended up staying awake from being on the comp & talking to a bunch of people, texting, reading. it's 545 here now. wish i didn't do all that though.

4. 7 minutes? Hahaha!!! Its takes me like at least 2 hours before I end up asleep even when I'm just laying on my bed with my eyes closed. Also its impossible to stop my brain's activity. Inside my crazy head I'm either talking to myself, having a song stuck in my head, or day dreaming.

Also fapping will just keep me awake longer.

5. I feel your pain. I ate half an edible at 1 am and I didn't feel anything so I smoked a blunt and ate the rest of the edible and now it's 3:52 and I am so high and probably won't be able to sleep for a couple hours. Fuck.

6. 5:55 here right now. Tried to sleep, now trying to stay awake for as long as I can. I just got too frustrated with trying to sleep. Maybe I should stop trying and just start doing. God why am I such a fucking pussy.

7. If I had a computer pulling an all nighter wouldn't be so bad. Fuck wii internet, fuck it to hell.

8. Sooooooooo booooooooooored...... Should I just kill myself so I can sleep forever and ever and ever and ever? Or maybe I should get a blunt object and repeatedly hit myself in the head until I black out?

Which one should I do? These two options are my only way to sleep.

9. just man up and stay up

10. Lose your virginity.

11. I am staying up, I just got nothing to do.

I doubt I'll ever lose my virginity but I could care less.

12. Tv show marathon and masturbation!

13. There's nothing good on TV anymore these days and I've fapped so much that its just not as good as it used to be and is more of a hassle now.

14. Sex toy!

15. Where can I get one?

16. Shop online!

17. Ok, well how much do they cost?

18. Sounds like you have the same problem as me.. Best bet is to lie in bed, eyes closed, full conentration on making your thoughts blank, black, clear your mind, deep breaths, in and... out, sleep now, sleep unto yonder horizon, sleep young one and enjoy such hallucinogenic thoughts, enjoy your dreams

19. I don't sell sex toys!

20. That won't work my mind will never go blank no matter how hard I try and I never dream. Weed is the only thing that gets me to sleep these days. I seriously hate being dry.