Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I sell my homemade edibles to dispensaries and collectives?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by madamberkins, Jan 12, 2012.

1. I have some pretty awesome baking skills and have successfully made edibles for my friends before. I have also thought about making some for profit, but I have no clue how to go about introducing my products to dispensaries. Does anyone have any advice? I live in California, btw.

2. They make their own.. get a job at one

3. if youre serious, youre gonna probably need to get packaging, stamps, and your own label on those stamps. then youre gonna need to find a club with the demand.

thats how independents do it to my knowledge.

4. And doesn't she gotta trademark her recipes also? Probably gotta get a licenses to sell them also from ur state.

5. I guess I will make some inquiries at my local collectives. Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it. :)

6. I'd be very interested to hear what you find out. I was executive chef for many years and have been thinking the same thing.

Thanks.

7. If you are a medicinal state, you should post on craigslist "Custom Medibles" and advertise you making edibles to anyones likings....

this means you making snickerdoodles or whatever the hell they want

And they obviously donate to the cost of growing/baking