How can I say this...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 207, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Personally i find the fact that people never just fess up even when caught red handed with a dildo/ hammer and fork/ whatever up their ass and say "yeah, you know what, I do like to put wierd shit up my ass, that's how the hammer / dildo got up there" pretty funny, I mean why the fuck would anybody think they'd get away with claiming that they 'fell over' and landed on the dildo/ hammer and fork/ etc. which then went up their ass 'by accident'.

2. mind you it would truly suck balls to be the one guy who genuinely did accidentally fall on a dildo/ hammer and fork and have it lodge itself up your ass purely by accident because nobody is ever going to believe you.

3. I would make up a bullshit story that was waaaay unbelievable.

"I was in a Mexican knife fight with a midget mime, and one of his sneaky bastard buddies snuck up and de-pants me. it was sooo embarrassing!"

"So the Mexican Midget Mime's shoved a fork and hammer in your ass?"

"Hell no! after i lost the knife fight, i had no dignity so i decided to do the only thing that makes me feel pretty, but I couldnt find my dildo, so i used a hammer and it got stuck. then i tried to get it out with the fork and it got stuck. I picked up the phone, and after it almost got stuck, i just called a doctor."

Sorry 207, not meaning to hijack your thread, but laughing is good for the soul, especially a heartbroken one.

4. apparently there's some kind of herb you can smoke called marijuana that's quite good for the soul too.

5. Ive heard of this Herb! Word on the street is you dont even have to smoke it. you can turn it in to a vapor and inhale it, or even eat it!

Of course im not speaking from experience, but thats just what ive heard

6. #46 Hawaiian Haze, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    DUDE! GROW SOME FUCKING NUTS! Do us all a favor and nark on that bitch ass hoe. Both her and her new boyfriend. Seriously, I can't stand shit like that. My shit goes out for you, but think about it. I would want him to get fucked.

7. Never narc on anyone for any reason. if you cant handle your shit by yourself, get a friend to help, but don't go running to the teacher to tell on someone.:rolleyes: you might want them to get fucked, but if you cant do it yourself, then it isn't meant to happen.

People get FUCKED up for snitching. end of story. don't invite that on yourself.

8. I was thinking of robbing the kid. But karma is a mother fucker, so hopefully something bad will happen on its own and if not maybe then I'll rob his bitch ass!