How can I say this...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 207, Feb 17, 2009.

1. I was thinking about working in a greenhouse this summer, im gonna apply to bullmoose music soon. I know my old job was not that exciting but it was not for some huge corporate chain, it was a family owned business. They only own 3 stores up here in maine. But part of me is gald that I got outta there. There was no room for an actual career there.

2. I think a cool job to do is working in a tropical fish shop. especially a cool one.

3. That sounds like a fun job actually, all the bright colors of the fish and coral. But... we dont have just a tropical fish store here, whe have a pet co and I think they piss test.

4. Nice one! i forgot about that. a stoner buddy of mine maintains high end aquariums for a living. a damn good living too. when it comes to fish, he knows all. that is all.:D

5. It's true! why do you think im going to school to learn how to develop video games?

because i love getting ripped and playing video games!:smoke:

6. hahaha, thats a good one too, I love playing video games. Im gonna go back to school to become a Radiologist, a person who takes x-rays. I think that would be hella cool to do.

7. haha, I once worked as a video game tester, i'm not american but it was the equivalent of 600 dollars a week to play video games and write one or two detailed reports on them a week and participate in some feedback groups, I only did it for a while before something else came up but take heart fellow smokers, there is indeed such a thing as a video game tester.

8. I actually know somebody who's a radiologist too, the guys a fucking reprobate he used to get pissed at the pub around the corner from the hospital thengive people novelty x rays. He says at least 3 times a month somebody would come in with a dildo up their ass and he says EVERY SINGLE TIME they would claim that they fell over and sat on the dildo by accident, he reckons somebody also once came in with a fork and a hammer up their ass.

9. I thought about that route, but it was the same money i was already making (about $600 a week) and after watching Grandma's Boy i decided i'd rather be J.P.

[​IMG]

*Robot Voice* Please sit on my face...
    hahaha

nah id rather develop them so i can build the art from the ground up, rather than test some other dudes ideas.

a radiologist would be awesome. i would think it would pay really well too.

10. Man, some people are just strange! hahaha, but yea I think being a radiologist would be the shit, they make decent money too, and I dont think theres a lot of back breaking work either. And it would be sweet to look at peoples bones and organs.

11. ROFL!

"the hammer is weird, but why a fork too?"

"How else was i supposed to get the hammer out?"

Or "I didnt think my salad tongs would fit"

:D

12. hahaha, awesome man, awesome! I know a kid that I used to work with at the store, he went off to college to do the same thing, develop games.

13. jeeze, too funny!:D

14. you're a fucking mean person, you know that?

they were together for 4 years, she wasn't just "some bitch"

back on topic
    that sounds like a really hard situation, OP. what you've gotta do is keep your head up, get a new job and try and move on.
    its hard. i know because ive been there. not the exact situation but ive had my heart broken as well and its not easy.
    but just remember that shes a stupid stupid girl for doing that and you wouldn't wanna be with her anyway.
    date around, just have fun. you're young- these are the best years of your life supposedly!

your single now, go out and enjoy that shit!!! :smoke:

15. "Duuuuude!! I heard you got hammered this weekend! Awesome!"

"Yea, but it's not what your thinking, and i dont want to talk about it..."

Sorry, last one :D

16. Thanks for the advice FlowerChild! man theres a lot of really nice people on here! I should of joined years ago

17. McGuyver, still making me laugh my ass off!

18. haha its not me... its the joke premise. having anything stuck in your ass is funny. but a hammer?!?!?! that might be the funniest thing ive ever heard. add a fork to the hammer? i dont think i could make that up if i were ultrablazed on superweed. that is awesome.:cool:

19. even tho its not really rational ida beat the poop out of that man in a heart beat. then take his weed:devious: