Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I pass a pre employment drug screening test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by X Man, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Hello to everyone in grasscity. I am about to go through a drug screening test for my employer. Tomorrow will be my first full week ever in my life(since i started smoking) that I havent smoked even the smallest nug. So i would like to know how can I pass the screening test, NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH A DRUG TEST. Please tell me about what has worked for you. or anything that you think could help me out.

I know this has been asked before and i can go look at the other threads but those or old threads. it is 2011 not 2007! please do not post if you are gonna try to sound like a smart ass. The only thing ill think of you is ,"wow what a moron." And please do NOT say google it, seriously!

GIRL:hey i think im pregnant.
    MAN:Whos the father?
    GIRL:Idk GOOGLE IT!

Thank you to all of my fellow hippies! :hello:

2. if my build will help you answer me in any way I weight 150 and 5'6 and with medium fat build around my belly

3. Don't call me a fucking hippie.

On and, google it.

4. it's impossible to pass a drug test, your screwed over man.....

all kidding aside did you even bother to use the search tool because i just posted a step by step guide on how to pass a piss test last week, i will post the link to the forum and the step by step guide below

link to Post How To Pass Urine Test

Original Post:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Virgin Buds
    I have to go in to give a drug test for my probation officer in 14 days exactly, i heard taking Niacin would help, and also drinking excessive water, but im still pretty scared, please help? What do you pro's recommend?

i have been smoking non stop atleast 5 grams a day for the past 1 year and 6 months, but i went sober on april 3rd and took 10 puffs of a fat ass blunt filled with dank last night, after 2 weeks of going sober... and i only have 2 weeks to show clean so please help!
    i was on Probation for 5 years never got one dirty test got tested 3 times a week they were tripping new i smoked dank everyday but never got a dirty they even watched me pissed, he is my secret...it will cost you about 5 bucks every time before you take a test though no to bad

okay what you need
    (1) go to Safeway it's one of the only grocery stores i know of that carries the exact product, ask them where the Liquid fruit Pectin is at, usually in the jelly aisle, next make sure you get this exact brand it is called CERTO, you will need the whole box it should be two packages

(2) you will need to go to your local GNC store and get a creatine supplement, they are fairly inexpensive i used cel-tec it works well and is cheap, this is all you will need

process start 4hr atleast before you go to test and no sooner then 8hrs you cannot eat anything during the process what so ever not even on cracker...very important

1st- take the two liquid fruit pectin certo packets and mix then with 6 ounces of water, stir it up then just pound it in a few sips it will taste bad but it makes all the difference

2nd- mix 3 times the recommended doses on the creatine supplement with an 8 oz glass of water, then pound that i recommend drinking at least 6 full 8 oz glasses of water with 3 times the amount of recommended creatine

3rd try and take atleast 2 pisses before you report for the test that way to make sure your nice and clean

always use the middle of the stream and not the beginning or the end for the same ok?

how this works is the certo coats you fat cells and internal organs for about 12hrs max and allows any water you drink to pass cleanly over the fat cells without picking up any thc, but drinking excess water, significantly lowers you natural creatine levels and in a lab test they will know you cheated and violate you, that is why you use the creatine supplement so you have a above natural creatine levels and they can never suspect you of cheating because it will come back clean, if you even want to make the urine more yellow take b-12 pill starting 2days before.... niacin and all the other shit some what works cranberry juice etc, but it is more expensive and extremely painful you have to take atleast 30 niacin pills to clean ur system and if feels like the worst sun burn ever this is a proven method i guarantee you pass, a 60 year old hippie taught me this he used to use it back in the day when he was on parole and never got a dirty and i passed over 500 test in 5 years using the same method while make certo rich in the process

good luck let me know how it works for you