Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I pass a drug test? ANSWERS NEEDED ASAP.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Idontsmokenomo24, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Ok so I been sober for 35 days. I got out of jail Friday November 3rd and I smoked Sunday Afternoon November 5th Aorund 3pm. I only hit the blunt 3 times, haven't smoked since & I just found out I have a drug test for probation on Friday November 10th. I'm 5'9 inches tall, Skinny, 115 pounds, and have a pretty fast metabolism if you need any more information about my body let me know. So is it possible to pass by Friday? & If so how can I do it? Please help my freedom depends on this I know I messed up.

2. 5 days is cutting it close. There’s lots of threads discussing synthetic urine and detox products. Damn man, I know you said you messed up, and I’m not trying to judge...but geez didn’t you know a drug test would be coming?